Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday-7 more days to go!

Hmm.. stayed at home whole day waiting for a package which finally arrived at 12.10pm.. such a torture though because I was so sleepy.. and I cant sleep.. I wanted to a take shower and I cant.. just in case.. JUST in CASE.. I might miss Mr Postman again.. and he was really knocking VERY HARD on the door.. anyway thats dat..

What did I do today? Endometrial and Ovarian Ca.. hmm.. Thats it? yeah.. aiyo.. very slow la.. How ah I wonder? Hmm.. I have so much more to do.. I always think that.. I still have Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Dermatology.. :-((

What happen to me? Hmm.. I was never like this.. never this slow.. Adakah aku telah hilang fokus? Kehidupan kita di dalam dunia boleh diibaratkan seperti kapal yang sedang melayari lautan yang terbentang luas, yang kadang-kadang tenang... dan ada ketikanya bergelora.. setiap kapal.. perlukan nakhodanya..

Hmm... I am very fickle minded.. How come? I WAS NEVER like this.. Is it because I have too many options? Or is it that I have started doing lateral thinking? Hmm..

I have changed my mind.. not applying for Dr Lee.. but instead.. Cardio/O Regan (Resp), followed by Cardio/Gilmartin.. etc.

In conclusion, not a very productive day today.. and my housemate just told me to leave the house.. SuRe..I am leaving in a months time..
 
posted by Mel at 8:45 PM, |

0 Comments: