Saturday, April 08, 2006
A weekend closer to final exams
People must be thinking.. How come I still have time for this? Hmm.. you always have time to think... and ponder about life.. how is it going to be.. savour every moment of it.. that sort of thing.. but still I fail to use this time to talk to God.. or read His Word. Will do that after this..
A weekend closer to final exams.. a week more to go.. and every single person I meet-be it in the CSI, Hosp, TOWN.. would ask.. so Mel, how's your preparation? Aiyo.. THE KILLER Qs. I cant say that I am that prepared, but I am prepared enough to sit for the exams.. and pass it.. honours.. hmm.. I am not sure of that.. But then again, some people can prepare really well..and on that day.. you go panicky and there goes.. you fumble, mumble and just digged a grave for yourself by being.. insecure, unsure and stupid.. I really hope non of that will happen to me.. because I could be the queen of fumbling.. when it comes to being questioned by the consultants. Even Mr Devitt told me.. Hey Imelda, I know u know the answer but just answer more confidently ok? I love him so much.. he he he.. because he's nice, and.. hehe.. cute! He's only 41! But of course he's married etc.
So.. what have I done since that last blog I posted.. On Thursday.. hmm.. I was woken up by a knock on the door.. Was NN and probably asking if I am going to Dr. Gaffney's tutorial..I was half awake.. and was a bit disorientated..That was around 8.45am.. I thinK! Hmm.. then.. I woke up at 9.15am.. the plan was to go to JAMES HARDIMAN library. When I got there.. it was packed like coffee shop.. everyone was whispering, some laughing away.. and this particular best friends who sat in front of me.. were just talking non-stop about their trip, bank loan etc (Basically just one person talking and the other listening and nodding her head) n BAD stare from me didnt actually work. I was almost on the verge of telling them off.. but they finally stopped. The listener understood.. the other girl-I dont know.. it's either she's too engross with it, purely rude or watever. I did Antepartum Haemorrhage.. Placenta Praevia, Placenta Abruption, Vasa Praevia, Uterine Rupture..
Met up with Stacey at 1.40pm.. KJ texted me.. the two best buddies having THE Lunch.. together! Went there.. was very disappointed because the food was not nice plus the place is ever worse than the library.. very packed.. I was thinking of sitting elsewhere.. but they insisted I sat there.. I want to sit elsewhere.. because I dont want them to make space for me as the table was already freaking small.. but at the same time, if I do sit elsewhere, I will feel so unwanted and then- ta daaaaaaa.. moody! Weird Weird.. cant help it but I know it's not going to help me.. Stacey and KJ... hmmm.. there's something about their friendship.. a different sort of friendship that no one else can understand.. It's amazing..how close they are now.. as compared to last year.. there's this special love.. that keeps their friendship together- Van Der Waals.. May dissociate but when break sort of bond.. they are not couple-not that I know off, but I've never seen this sort of togetherness before! I wish them well anyway.. whatever happens later.. happen for a good reason!
Walked home with KJ for 20 mins.. and he was complaining about his unfruitful attachment.. how he was being ignored during ward rounds.. how he misses Max.. and Mr Sultan.. because they are great teachers.. He was attached to Mr Quills and the Reg was not nice.. he was very upset and annoyed.. and I got scared.. dont know for what reason.. He asked me Q on stoma.. "because that bloody reg didnt want to explain to me", he said.... and I know the topic quite well but I just dont know where to start.. how to teach.. so I prepared something.. and gave it to him. He was tired and annoyed.. okla.. enough abt him..this is my blog..
So we got home.. I prepared the stoma notes for him-sometimes, I do think I am pampering him.. but it saddens me to see him upset because I really care about him.. why? Well.. he's like this little brother that I never have.. I've always wanted a younger sibling.. but then.. I never mentioned this to my parents..DUH right.. like they are going to listen to me.. anyway.. But then.. since he has 2 real sisters and 1/2 not so real sisters here.. I better be this friend who cares a lot about him..
I spent the night in his room.. from 1.30am to 3am because I couldnt sleep.. He was studying.. though.. and I was snoring away! Woke up at 2.30 and saw him browsing.. looking for mp3 player.. and guess what..I feel like getting one myself.. so after a deep discussion with KJ I think I am getting Creative Zen Micro 6Gb or Sony wan.. 20Gb.. big difference..
Friday morning.. read on Burns.. half of the time browsing online for mp3 player and reading Argos catalogue. Went to college for Burns lecture by Mr Kelly.. went to town to get ear plugs! Not just that la.. also to Body Shop.. get hair brush, eye make up remover, to Dunnes to buy instant food and then to Tesco to meet the rest..oh yea.. saw this LOVELY STATIONERY SHOP.. went there and bought 2 post it.. and a pen! Last night.. was spent on reading Ortho Hx taking.. So.. thats that..oh yea.. I made KJ help me decide what to get (above) So.. that's the end of my weekdays..
Today.. the plan is to read up on Gynae.. tomorrow also Gynae day for me.. with a bit of Ortho if I can take it.. the plan is to STAY AT HOME for the next 53 hours! Ok.. I dont have much to say except that I wont be going to church this Sunday.. just pray at home plus I have not been to confession..sigh.. this will drag on and on.. Monday.. Monday will go to Cathedral! Call parents next week nia.. cos next week-EASTER WEEKEND! Miss home..
A weekend closer to final exams.. a week more to go.. and every single person I meet-be it in the CSI, Hosp, TOWN.. would ask.. so Mel, how's your preparation? Aiyo.. THE KILLER Qs. I cant say that I am that prepared, but I am prepared enough to sit for the exams.. and pass it.. honours.. hmm.. I am not sure of that.. But then again, some people can prepare really well..and on that day.. you go panicky and there goes.. you fumble, mumble and just digged a grave for yourself by being.. insecure, unsure and stupid.. I really hope non of that will happen to me.. because I could be the queen of fumbling.. when it comes to being questioned by the consultants. Even Mr Devitt told me.. Hey Imelda, I know u know the answer but just answer more confidently ok? I love him so much.. he he he.. because he's nice, and.. hehe.. cute! He's only 41! But of course he's married etc.
So.. what have I done since that last blog I posted.. On Thursday.. hmm.. I was woken up by a knock on the door.. Was NN and probably asking if I am going to Dr. Gaffney's tutorial..I was half awake.. and was a bit disorientated..That was around 8.45am.. I thinK! Hmm.. then.. I woke up at 9.15am.. the plan was to go to JAMES HARDIMAN library. When I got there.. it was packed like coffee shop.. everyone was whispering, some laughing away.. and this particular best friends who sat in front of me.. were just talking non-stop about their trip, bank loan etc (Basically just one person talking and the other listening and nodding her head) n BAD stare from me didnt actually work. I was almost on the verge of telling them off.. but they finally stopped. The listener understood.. the other girl-I dont know.. it's either she's too engross with it, purely rude or watever. I did Antepartum Haemorrhage.. Placenta Praevia, Placenta Abruption, Vasa Praevia, Uterine Rupture..
Met up with Stacey at 1.40pm.. KJ texted me.. the two best buddies having THE Lunch.. together! Went there.. was very disappointed because the food was not nice plus the place is ever worse than the library.. very packed.. I was thinking of sitting elsewhere.. but they insisted I sat there.. I want to sit elsewhere.. because I dont want them to make space for me as the table was already freaking small.. but at the same time, if I do sit elsewhere, I will feel so unwanted and then- ta daaaaaaa.. moody! Weird Weird.. cant help it but I know it's not going to help me.. Stacey and KJ... hmmm.. there's something about their friendship.. a different sort of friendship that no one else can understand.. It's amazing..how close they are now.. as compared to last year.. there's this special love.. that keeps their friendship together- Van Der Waals.. May dissociate but when break sort of bond.. they are not couple-not that I know off, but I've never seen this sort of togetherness before! I wish them well anyway.. whatever happens later.. happen for a good reason!
Walked home with KJ for 20 mins.. and he was complaining about his unfruitful attachment.. how he was being ignored during ward rounds.. how he misses Max.. and Mr Sultan.. because they are great teachers.. He was attached to Mr Quills and the Reg was not nice.. he was very upset and annoyed.. and I got scared.. dont know for what reason.. He asked me Q on stoma.. "because that bloody reg didnt want to explain to me", he said.... and I know the topic quite well but I just dont know where to start.. how to teach.. so I prepared something.. and gave it to him. He was tired and annoyed.. okla.. enough abt him..this is my blog..
So we got home.. I prepared the stoma notes for him-sometimes, I do think I am pampering him.. but it saddens me to see him upset because I really care about him.. why? Well.. he's like this little brother that I never have.. I've always wanted a younger sibling.. but then.. I never mentioned this to my parents..DUH right.. like they are going to listen to me.. anyway.. But then.. since he has 2 real sisters and 1/2 not so real sisters here.. I better be this friend who cares a lot about him..
I spent the night in his room.. from 1.30am to 3am because I couldnt sleep.. He was studying.. though.. and I was snoring away! Woke up at 2.30 and saw him browsing.. looking for mp3 player.. and guess what..I feel like getting one myself.. so after a deep discussion with KJ I think I am getting Creative Zen Micro 6Gb or Sony wan.. 20Gb.. big difference..
Friday morning.. read on Burns.. half of the time browsing online for mp3 player and reading Argos catalogue. Went to college for Burns lecture by Mr Kelly.. went to town to get ear plugs! Not just that la.. also to Body Shop.. get hair brush, eye make up remover, to Dunnes to buy instant food and then to Tesco to meet the rest..oh yea.. saw this LOVELY STATIONERY SHOP.. went there and bought 2 post it.. and a pen! Last night.. was spent on reading Ortho Hx taking.. So.. thats that..oh yea.. I made KJ help me decide what to get (above) So.. that's the end of my weekdays..
Today.. the plan is to read up on Gynae.. tomorrow also Gynae day for me.. with a bit of Ortho if I can take it.. the plan is to STAY AT HOME for the next 53 hours! Ok.. I dont have much to say except that I wont be going to church this Sunday.. just pray at home plus I have not been to confession..sigh.. this will drag on and on.. Monday.. Monday will go to Cathedral! Call parents next week nia.. cos next week-EASTER WEEKEND! Miss home..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment