Sunday, March 26, 2006
Great Sunday after so long...
As I have mentioned earlier on in my previous posts.. my relationship with the Lord.. has been unstable.. and probably going downhill.. I gave in to temptation so easily and then, spend the rest of the day feeling guilty.. and stupid for having given in to it.. and the cycle repeats itself.. again and again.. to a point that I felt I am not worth His Love.. His Unconditional Love.. I know He is generous.. but I just didnt feel I can have His Love.. and that affects my mood.. so terribly and also, those people I care so much about in Galway.. my housemates.. namely Annie, Flavian, Clifford & Kok Jin.. I dont think I will be able to find better housemates.. than the ones I already have right now.. they are just so understanding and supportive.. funny at times.. weird too.. but thats fine.. and I will definitely miss them...And I even get spiritual support from Flavian through the Bible study which we try to do regularly.. but something else is still missing..
But God is Good.. and full of Mercy towards His children.. He knows my needs.. and what I am going through.. I guess He just want me to cry out to Him and say.. Lord.. come and save me.. He wants me to realise that I cannot do this on my own.. I need Him.. So.. ok.. I know I should be doing that.. and PRAY right.. but I didnt do that.. why not? I dont know to be honest.. I mean I know what to do and yet I am not doing it.. I used to be someone who is so eager to meet the Lord every Sunday.. but now I dread the thought of going to church.. and having to walk in the bad weather of Galway.. I used to brave myself in the storm when I was in First, Second, Third year to go to church.. but what happen since? I dont know.. I lost it.. everything..
So.. it has been like that.. but like I said..God is Good.. and He knows my needs..( I kept on repeating this!) First.. he gave me a great housemates to live with.. a group of people who wouldnt make matters worse.. and then, friends...
I heard about this church that Esther and Stacey go to.. at Westwood Hotel from Annie, Flavian and KJ.. but never thought of going though.. cos I thought it would be like the one I went to before.. and I get depressed after attending those services. But.. God is Wonderful.. and this verse 1 Cor 10:13 that says "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful. He will not let u be tempted beyond what you can bear, but when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" So He created a situation which draws me to get to know KJ better.. and then.. a step closer to Him.. would be through Stacey.. KJ's best friend cum sister. He is just using Stacey as an instrument.. I supposed.. so she approached me on Friday.. and ask.. "Hey would u like to come to church with us on Sunday?" and I was surprised with my own reply.. "SURE, I'LL SEE U THERE.." wow.. what was that all about..Usually.. I'd reply.. "ERR.. See first.."
SO... I went today.. and Praise the Lord.. I heard something.. that I need to hear ages ago.. I need to pray... and ask Him to provide me DAILY.. I said this prayer every Sunday but I never really took notice of this line... " Give us today our DAILY bread " as I would be focusing more on the next line... " Forgive us our trespassess, as we forgive those who trespassed againsts us.." So..thats the plan..to ask God SPECIFICALLY what I need.. something that keeps me going.. but what is it? I dont know but He knows.. He knows the exact ingredient to keep me sane so that I will be able to fulfill His Will in this world.. Amen to that..
But God is Good.. and full of Mercy towards His children.. He knows my needs.. and what I am going through.. I guess He just want me to cry out to Him and say.. Lord.. come and save me.. He wants me to realise that I cannot do this on my own.. I need Him.. So.. ok.. I know I should be doing that.. and PRAY right.. but I didnt do that.. why not? I dont know to be honest.. I mean I know what to do and yet I am not doing it.. I used to be someone who is so eager to meet the Lord every Sunday.. but now I dread the thought of going to church.. and having to walk in the bad weather of Galway.. I used to brave myself in the storm when I was in First, Second, Third year to go to church.. but what happen since? I dont know.. I lost it.. everything..
So.. it has been like that.. but like I said..God is Good.. and He knows my needs..( I kept on repeating this!) First.. he gave me a great housemates to live with.. a group of people who wouldnt make matters worse.. and then, friends...
I heard about this church that Esther and Stacey go to.. at Westwood Hotel from Annie, Flavian and KJ.. but never thought of going though.. cos I thought it would be like the one I went to before.. and I get depressed after attending those services. But.. God is Wonderful.. and this verse 1 Cor 10:13 that says "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful. He will not let u be tempted beyond what you can bear, but when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it" So He created a situation which draws me to get to know KJ better.. and then.. a step closer to Him.. would be through Stacey.. KJ's best friend cum sister. He is just using Stacey as an instrument.. I supposed.. so she approached me on Friday.. and ask.. "Hey would u like to come to church with us on Sunday?" and I was surprised with my own reply.. "SURE, I'LL SEE U THERE.." wow.. what was that all about..Usually.. I'd reply.. "ERR.. See first.."
SO... I went today.. and Praise the Lord.. I heard something.. that I need to hear ages ago.. I need to pray... and ask Him to provide me DAILY.. I said this prayer every Sunday but I never really took notice of this line... " Give us today our DAILY bread " as I would be focusing more on the next line... " Forgive us our trespassess, as we forgive those who trespassed againsts us.." So..thats the plan..to ask God SPECIFICALLY what I need.. something that keeps me going.. but what is it? I dont know but He knows.. He knows the exact ingredient to keep me sane so that I will be able to fulfill His Will in this world.. Amen to that..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment