Tuesday, March 14, 2006
The Longest Angina Ever
I was supposed to wake up at 3am this morning because I slept at 9pm the day before... but I woke up at 4am instead.. finished reading on Epilepsy.. went back to sleep.. and I OVERSLEPT.. sigh.. and sempat mimpi lagi tu.. I was reading on Renal the day before and I dreamt of Dr Quinlan.. he taught us in 2nd Med before on Renal.. I guess that's why.. and we received free drug pens.. haha.. I have this passion for stationeries.. so termimpi pulak.
So.. yeah.. I overslept.. woke up at 8.30 am instead.. of 6am..anyway.. got up.. went to have shower.. left home to attend a tutorial with Mr Barry at 10am.. but guess what, he rescheduled our tutorial to accomodate the 3rd Meds..so.. we had Mr Conneely instead at 11. He covered Benign Perianal Disease with us.. until 12.30pm.. next, tutorial with Dr. Dunne.. wah lau.. my heart was racing.. like mad.. we covered MS and Epilepsy with her..Kathrine and Eoin presented.. they did very well I thought. Ah well.. good for them.. and she was asking them so massively... luckily she didnt ask me.. not as much though.. otherwise I would have fumbled. But overall, it was a great tutorial with her and I shouldnt be too scared of her. She's actually nice and she doesnt humiliate u.. I thought she would. Sigh.. sorry.. wrong impression.. I shouldnt be too judgemental. My tachycardia.. ended at 2pm and I totally forgot about another tutorial at 2pm (Obs and Gynae).. Dr. Broderick covered PPH.. she's lovely..
Ate lunch at nursing cafe, lamb and mushroom in rosemary sauce and.. cauliflower..Then, went to the bank to arrange student loan.. need money to buy flight tickets for parents and bro's family to come over. Got it... ..got a caffe mocha for myself.. loved it.. went back to hosp, then library to meet Murni to exchange tutorial notes.. went to town untuk menghiburkan hati yang agak tak tenteram.. bought a folder.. (I love stationeries!!), cost me 2 euros.. and a notebook, also Mother's Day card.. took bus home.. and here I am writing this blog..
What a day.. Phew..planning to complete my notes on MS and Epilepsy then tonight and also doing Renal.. my fav organ for the time being...To be cont tomorrow then.. now thinking of what to eat.. for dinner..
So.. yeah.. I overslept.. woke up at 8.30 am instead.. of 6am..anyway.. got up.. went to have shower.. left home to attend a tutorial with Mr Barry at 10am.. but guess what, he rescheduled our tutorial to accomodate the 3rd Meds..so.. we had Mr Conneely instead at 11. He covered Benign Perianal Disease with us.. until 12.30pm.. next, tutorial with Dr. Dunne.. wah lau.. my heart was racing.. like mad.. we covered MS and Epilepsy with her..Kathrine and Eoin presented.. they did very well I thought. Ah well.. good for them.. and she was asking them so massively... luckily she didnt ask me.. not as much though.. otherwise I would have fumbled. But overall, it was a great tutorial with her and I shouldnt be too scared of her. She's actually nice and she doesnt humiliate u.. I thought she would. Sigh.. sorry.. wrong impression.. I shouldnt be too judgemental. My tachycardia.. ended at 2pm and I totally forgot about another tutorial at 2pm (Obs and Gynae).. Dr. Broderick covered PPH.. she's lovely..
Ate lunch at nursing cafe, lamb and mushroom in rosemary sauce and.. cauliflower..Then, went to the bank to arrange student loan.. need money to buy flight tickets for parents and bro's family to come over. Got it... ..got a caffe mocha for myself.. loved it.. went back to hosp, then library to meet Murni to exchange tutorial notes.. went to town untuk menghiburkan hati yang agak tak tenteram.. bought a folder.. (I love stationeries!!), cost me 2 euros.. and a notebook, also Mother's Day card.. took bus home.. and here I am writing this blog..
What a day.. Phew..planning to complete my notes on MS and Epilepsy then tonight and also doing Renal.. my fav organ for the time being...To be cont tomorrow then.. now thinking of what to eat.. for dinner..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment