Monday, March 13, 2006

4 weeks 6 days to finals

I am just scaring myself now.. looking at that.. Ah well.. bad bad.. I feel bad. I thought I started my day feeling confident this morning. It was raining pretty heavy so I took a cab with my housemates to the hosp. Went to Merlin to see patients.. Saw 4 patients today.. 2 with Respiratory probs - bibasal creps, reduced breath sound; 1 with Parkinson Dz- he just found out about it today and he was very upset.. and it was an awkward moment for the 4 of us.. 3 medical students and a patient.. and the last one, a lady with Loud S1.. couldn't hear the mid diastolic murmur of MS.. sigh.. who knows la how to listen to a diastolic murmur. I could have easily missed that though.

Then.. went back to the regional.. in that red van/mini bus.. ate lunch.. with Hema, KJ and Stacey.. then.. back to the hosp reading room.. and read on how the kidney controls reabsorption and excretion of potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphate, and how it regulates plasma pH.. secrete proton, absorb bicarbonate.. I wish it is that simple but it is not..

Then.. waited for KJ, he was half an hour late.. went to Dunnes to get groceries again.. didnt pay with CC this time.. I am actually worried about my loan..I haven't signed it..I guess that's why the money is not in yet.. I have to go to the bank tomorrow to sort that out and hopefully I could get those tickets for my family... belum beli tiket lagi lah..

Walked home after that.. and I was just thinking.. of how much more I need to cover.. will be studying like mad.. cos I am a slow learner in a way.. sometimes, I go too in depth and I forget my basics which is bad.. I shouldnt have.. now gali kubur sendiri la.. Reached home.. ate dinner.. simple instant dinner..cos too lazy to cook.. will be eating out this Wednesday with Syaz.. so kena save la..otherwise would have called for takeaway..

Ok la.. will write again later.. kena study first..
 
posted by Mel at 8:06 PM, |

0 Comments: