Sunday, March 12, 2006
Thursday and Friday (3rd and 4th June 2004)
Right.. so yesterday.. was whole day discussing about potential questions that will be asked in the oral exam on Friday.. which was held this morning.. Friday.. So.. the discussion session started at 10.30 am and ended at 5.00 pm with an hour break from 1.45 to 2.45 pm. That went quite well.. though we were all feeling very tired after that... hehe.. Parvez just joined us in the morning... perhaps he couldn't take it anymore.. too boring.. Topics that were covered yesterday:
Globalisation, Health Inequalities and Inequity, Tobacco, All the up to date news on CDC, Health Promotion, Vaccination, Screening, Environmental health, Obesity, Nutrition, Radon etc.. so.. a lot more.. I just can't recall more..
So.. after that.. managed to see the name list for oral.. mine was at 12 pm today... went to Dunnes.. bought toiletries.. Dove Shampoo and Shower Cream.. Biscuits, Banana and Chicken.. yummy...cooked that.. had fried rice.. and then.. I slept.. I didnt study lo.. aiya.. woke up at 10.30 pm.. studied a bit..and slept till this morning.. and that was great really.. and I didn't study yet.. but praise God I managed to squeeze in some of the info this morning.. read on Globalisation again..and Health Reform.. a little of Screening.. and so.. took shower at 11.. and I was late.. got here.. cun cun 12 pm.. hehe.. got in.. after Ref, and I was asked on..
My project, Tobacco.. rates of death for lung cancer... if I were to become the GP and my patient has CHD.. what would I do.. advise him what etc etc.. and screening.. on cervical cancer.. oh my.. crazy... but yea.. I am glad it's over.. PRAISE GOD Alleluia..
Una came.. and she said.. she's coming to Malaysia with Maria.. and my task is to find out about Mulu trip.. and I am joining them in Kuching later on with Annie and Yani is coming as well.. I hope.. and yea.. looking forward to that trip as well..maybe I can get Edith and Jit to come along.. the more the merrier.. I supposed.. and I have to change the date for my hosp attachment in Miri then..
Then..went to town and I bought 5 books.. James Patterson: Cat and Mouse, 1st to Die, 2nd Chance.. Sidney Sheldon: the Other Side of Midnight and.. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.. hehe.. so planning to read them.. and then.. what else.. bought Glamour also. I am going to Dunnes today to get some toilet paper and eggie.. but going to Madz's house to get her book from Kak Aini.. so what's for tonight..
Food.. the same chicken.. probably chilling out after that. Dont know yet. Annie and Yani are leaving tomorrow..and I am washing my clothes at murni's place..so yea.. not so much of a plan yet..
So.. to be continued tomorrow again.. and who knows.. I might just change my mind tonight.. hehe.. fickle minded person..that's me.
Globalisation, Health Inequalities and Inequity, Tobacco, All the up to date news on CDC, Health Promotion, Vaccination, Screening, Environmental health, Obesity, Nutrition, Radon etc.. so.. a lot more.. I just can't recall more..
So.. after that.. managed to see the name list for oral.. mine was at 12 pm today... went to Dunnes.. bought toiletries.. Dove Shampoo and Shower Cream.. Biscuits, Banana and Chicken.. yummy...cooked that.. had fried rice.. and then.. I slept.. I didnt study lo.. aiya.. woke up at 10.30 pm.. studied a bit..and slept till this morning.. and that was great really.. and I didn't study yet.. but praise God I managed to squeeze in some of the info this morning.. read on Globalisation again..and Health Reform.. a little of Screening.. and so.. took shower at 11.. and I was late.. got here.. cun cun 12 pm.. hehe.. got in.. after Ref, and I was asked on..
My project, Tobacco.. rates of death for lung cancer... if I were to become the GP and my patient has CHD.. what would I do.. advise him what etc etc.. and screening.. on cervical cancer.. oh my.. crazy... but yea.. I am glad it's over.. PRAISE GOD Alleluia..
Una came.. and she said.. she's coming to Malaysia with Maria.. and my task is to find out about Mulu trip.. and I am joining them in Kuching later on with Annie and Yani is coming as well.. I hope.. and yea.. looking forward to that trip as well..maybe I can get Edith and Jit to come along.. the more the merrier.. I supposed.. and I have to change the date for my hosp attachment in Miri then..
Then..went to town and I bought 5 books.. James Patterson: Cat and Mouse, 1st to Die, 2nd Chance.. Sidney Sheldon: the Other Side of Midnight and.. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.. hehe.. so planning to read them.. and then.. what else.. bought Glamour also. I am going to Dunnes today to get some toilet paper and eggie.. but going to Madz's house to get her book from Kak Aini.. so what's for tonight..
Food.. the same chicken.. probably chilling out after that. Dont know yet. Annie and Yani are leaving tomorrow..and I am washing my clothes at murni's place..so yea.. not so much of a plan yet..
So.. to be continued tomorrow again.. and who knows.. I might just change my mind tonight.. hehe.. fickle minded person..that's me.
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment