Sunday, March 12, 2006
May the 25th, 2004
I just had Medical Ethics, Human Rights and Medicine Law Written exam at Large Lecture Theatre, CSI from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm. Didnt study much either last night.. was reading Collins vs Mid Western HB all night long... slept early..woke up early to read the rest. I read Human Rights before.. but had to do a little reading to refresh my mind again.. this morning.. Medicine Law was not too bad.. Did the Collins case.. medical Negligence.
For Med Ethics, I did a Q on Paternalism.. and I didnt mention a lot.. I was supposed to discuss on the moral issue of Paternalism..and I didn't mention about Strong, Moderate and Weak Paternalism model.. because I didnt read the notes.. and I still wonder why did I choose to do that Q when I can answer the rest.. Human Rights was beyond description for me.. just writing crap all the way. I hope I can pass.. I need to pass this exam.
For Med Ethics, I did a Q on Paternalism.. and I didnt mention a lot.. I was supposed to discuss on the moral issue of Paternalism..and I didn't mention about Strong, Moderate and Weak Paternalism model.. because I didnt read the notes.. and I still wonder why did I choose to do that Q when I can answer the rest.. Human Rights was beyond description for me.. just writing crap all the way. I hope I can pass.. I need to pass this exam.
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment