Sunday, March 12, 2006

May the 5th, 2004

I have always wanted to start writing a journal so that I have a recollection of what I did in the past.. of what I had to go through.. and remember them.. and now, with this e-blogger system.. I can do that.. and just type watever.. so here goes on what happened today, May the 5th, 2004.

I didn't do much today.. have been reading those documents I printed yesterday. I am doing a project on the Diagnosis, Investigation and Prevention of Child Abuse. I hate to say that child sexual abuse is getting more prevalent in our society.. and the perpetrators are being left around, lurking at every possible corner of their own home or any other places.. waiting for the next victim. I just can't believe how.. a father can find his 6 month old baby seductive. Anyway.. back to the project.. I have so much more to read.. and I have to hand in my part of contribution by tomorrow evening.. and I hope to get my project done by this weekend.. I just have 2 weeks left before my final exams.. so scary really.. but what can I say.. and this moving house thingy.. I am thinking of selling most of my stuffs and get the small room... Let's not say so much on that issue. I have so much info on child abuse to look for.. so have to stop here. I just found out.. that a friend of mine has become a Muslim a few days ago.. hmm.. pretty interesting.. how anyone can just convert whenever they feel like it.. and these people used to proclaim the Good News?

Hmm.. I have decided not to stay in the small room.. though I know I could have saved a lot considering I have a lot of posting next term.. which will cost me. Anyway, I am supposed to be studying now.. but nope.. I didn't. I might have to stay up late tonight to finish the work that is pilling up.. A friend of mine has finished hers and I feel bad if I hand in my part late.. but then again.. being a perfectionist.. I might do things very slow. Always the case.. and yea, you always have lots of assignments to do.. because you are still studying.. next year.. I just do not want to imagine all those case reports that I have to do.. I heard from seniors that you have to read at least 50 journals? I hope that's not true.. finger's crossed. I better get going.. I will write more of what had happened in the past.. if I can find the time to do so..
 
posted by Mel at 1:35 AM, |

0 Comments: