Sunday, March 12, 2006

Wednesday.. last day in Galway for the term

I went to Dublin to buy a few books from Scripture Union, Talbot St., Dublin.. and also 2 pairs of shoes from Hush Puppies and Barratts.. Went there also to meet up with Daniel.. didnt talk much though with him.. the meeting was pretty brief, both feeling awkward.. and bottom line: it was a bad move to meet up! I felt like a pros for a while..dont know why. Probably because I never had a decent/non-medical conversation with a WHITE man.. anyways.. it was a silly to think that way..

I didn't go home straight after last night.. but instead, slept at Masyitah's house again. Went to the library the next day.. checked my mails.. ate lunch.. at Nursing Cafe for the last time.. and then walked home with all the things.. yes, not so brilliant but I just have to bring everything home.

Got home.. and yes.. my credit card was there but not the phone bill there.. I was quite disappointed because I can't pay all the debt yet. That afternoon.. I managed to clean a bit.. the kitchen particularly.. and.. threw rubbish in Dunnes.. and meet up with Parvez.. we wanted to watch OUR HOUSE.. tapi tak jadi la.. so.. we jalan-jalan near the Spanish Arch there.. enjoying the nice scenery.. and Saz.. was messaging him.. from time to time.. hnmm.. biasa la.. people dilamun cinta.. wat to do right? We ate at Kashmir.. I had Chicken Curry.. was not too bad.. I thought.. I always like Indian food.. hehe.. and.. what else?

Oh yea.. we went home.. cakap cakap.. but I have no idea now what about.. and he left at 11.30 pm. Oh yea.. before that.. we went to Comp lab.. That day.. I slept at 2.00 am.. or was it at 3.00 am.. not too sure, cos to be honest.. I havent packed my stuff properly yet.. and I had to carry some stuffs downstairs as well.. so.. yea.. in the end.. just like that la.. what to do right.. pretty tired the next day.. I didn't manage to clean the toilet though but managed to make my room slightly clear for Brian to paint the room.. didn't manage to clean Fla's room.. cos the boxes are just so so heavy..
 
posted by Mel at 2:17 AM, |

0 Comments: