Sunday, March 12, 2006

June the 2nd, 2004

Now.. what did I do yesterday?? had breakfast in the morning.. at home.. met Parvez when I was on my way to CSI.. wrote this blog.. wanted to organise it into a proper one..of which I did.. and then.. I went to college to do the credit card thingy.. get the add changed to the new address and hopefully I get the card soon.. to IMI to use the comp.. and then..lunch with Annie..back to comp.. to do the SPM thingy.. got to read on all the news in CDC and also doing something on Tobacco and Environmental Health.. yikes.. whole day la..

Now.. Annie called Brian yesterday and GUESS WHAT? He's not even in Galway.. pissing me off really.. and he said he's coming on Sunday to see me and the house. We complained about the washing machine... and he said he will get someone to fix it.. i am not sure though WHO.. probably his friends.. not sure..

So last night.. we ate chicken dippers.. hash brown and chicken wings..so unhealthy.. the house..so DIRTY.. got tray.. but they never washed it..so got one layer of stale minyak.. yikes.. we didnt use that tray though.. praise God got anothe cleaner tray..so we used that.. so.. after that.. studied.. I took a nap.. for an hour.. Daniel called.. and talked to him for 20 mins.. and then.. back to studying.. Annie came to the room..and she complained she didnt get to read on things that she should do..for today (Thursday)'s discussion.. drank smirr off.. got headache..and so I slept.. woke up this morning..(Thursday) and I try to do a bit of reading.. so.. yea.. this morning.. the discussion went quite well.. and to be continued.....
 
posted by Mel at 2:03 AM, |

0 Comments: