Sunday, March 12, 2006
Bank Holiday
I went to the Sacred Heart Church on Sunday yesterday..and went to Parvez house to do some QnA with him.. today..as he had to sit for Patho and Bacte Oral exam the next day. We didnt do much actually.. we ended up talking about something else.. about life.. about me.. about him.. haha.. kinda funny and Syazwan cooked some lunch for us.. Spaghetti.. he's famous for that.
Went home.. and then.. clean the kitchen.. then.. went to Murni's house.. and guess what.. I have to cook there as well.. so I prepared Chicken Goulash for them.. and I am glad they liked it. We rented 2 video that night.. Freaky Friday and Trapped. Both shows were great.. the first one was a comedy.. the latter.. crime thriller... slept that night.. and I can't sleep the whole night because I was so worried that I might miss the bus the following morning.. wouldnt want to be late because I need to buy shoes and other things.. go to Scripture Union to change the subscription add!
Went home.. and then.. clean the kitchen.. then.. went to Murni's house.. and guess what.. I have to cook there as well.. so I prepared Chicken Goulash for them.. and I am glad they liked it. We rented 2 video that night.. Freaky Friday and Trapped. Both shows were great.. the first one was a comedy.. the latter.. crime thriller... slept that night.. and I can't sleep the whole night because I was so worried that I might miss the bus the following morning.. wouldnt want to be late because I need to buy shoes and other things.. go to Scripture Union to change the subscription add!
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment