Good conversation with Mr J
He said he wanted to find a medical student/doctor to be his soulmate.. reason being
- They usually come from a proper family with good upbringing..
- Medical students/doctors are well-mannered people..
- Good background education = children (byproduct of the marriage) will be good too..
Hmm.. not too sure how true this would be though.. as I have seen a married couple-both in the medical field.. and their byproduct wasn't too great... it all depends on their parenting skill rather than their education background. Someone can actually obtain a few pHDs and yet know nothing about parenting.. It's an art.. rather.. not something u can easily learn.. and instinct plays a role too...
He said.. he likes talking about life with me because I am mature enough to handle that. Hah.. I am not sure about that.. am I really that mature?? I know I analyse almost everything that's thrown at me.. which is bad. I should accept the fact that life should not be that complicated..
Oh yea.. about meeting him in KL end of Dec.. still thinking about that.. I still have to figure out the real reason why he's not coming in May.. is it the circumstances he's in or.. there's something else.. and I would love to know why.... See lah if I got time to ask him also.
What else we talked about? Nothing major I supposed.. just exchanging ideas about a few things.. I was just telling him.. that someone who's in medical field would love to have an understanding partner.. someone who wouldn't get suspicious if they cant spend time with them.. someone who's not too clingy and needs attention 24,7. Too demanding? Maybe so..
It terms of relationship.. I would say that.. if you have 1) a strong foundation i.e. you know each other as friends first.. and go from there if there's more to it; 2) trust and 3) good communication.. with this other person, you're already on your way to a successful relationship with that person.. a strong one.. be it just friends.. or more.. As friends, you ought to have good understanding of each other.. .. knowing each other's habits really helps too.. and accepting each other's weaknesses.. and never try to change the other person to suit your taste because they wont feel appreciated later on. Respect is another thing.. Aiya a lot more la.. but I cant think of any at this point of time.. He's a deep person.. J i mean.. so suits me just fine to talk about all these.. some other people might just dozed off..
Then..I went down to prepare dinner. Cooked Chicken Tandoori for KJ and I.. He cooked Spinach with Eggy.. nice dinner.. now.. trying to learn.. how the kidney reabsorb Na+ and K+. Trying.. but just have to keep going. Sustain me oh Lord. I also need to do something about my relationship with Him. It is really important to strengthen my faith in Him.. ie.. have strong foundation..so that I wont be easily shaken and tempted.. Thanks be to God! Amen