Thursday, March 23, 2006
Cun Cun 4 weeks before finals
Sigh.. the plan last night was to a bit of studying on Obs and Gynae today so I have decided to stay at home to do that.. but so far.. (it's already 9.30pm) I have only managed to cover Induction of Labour.. now moving on to Operative delivery = Instrumental and C-Section.
So.. yesterday.. left home for college at 10.40pm.. Meeting Hema, KJ and Stacey.. supposedly but only Hema went to see the patient with me.. He has good cerebellar signs though.. anyway.. then I went to town to buy a new phone with Hema.. Nokia 6060.. same as KJ's.. and then.. had lunch at Charcoal Grill - had Mixed Doner.. went back to college..purposedly missed Prof O Brien's tutorial.. went to Mr Cooke's instead and he did Ortho, Uro and Trauma with us.. past years Qs.. went back to library.. I SHOULD HAVE GONE HOME.. but I thought Dr O Regan would give us a tutorial at 4.45pm so I waited but he didnt show up.. Thankfully I did though.. a tip from the Anaes dept: Septic shock for written papers.. Next.. went home with KJ and had dinner at McD.. had a pretty serious conversation with him-mostly about what he thinks of me as a friend and housemate..
I am glad I asked.. but at the same time, I could have handled the truth about myself better. He said.. "I slammed the door when I am angry..." I never noticed that part though.. He cont.. " I can be nice to the person who is nice to me in return but also very mean to the person that I dislike.." that is just so true I supposed.. and I need to look into that.. what else.. " I am moody and fickle minded.. " and the best part.. " I need to be careful in terms of choosing my friends.. " and I was like WHAT? What is wrong with that.. but he rephrased that and said, I should be more careful with those people I meet online.. yea I love meeting people online.. but I cant believe I am hearing all these from a 22 year old guy.. and I am turning 25 in 4 months time... I mean.. how come I never thought of all these..
I thought I am a nice person.. but the truth is.. I am not that nice.. in fact, I am the opposite rather.. and I was so sad when I found about this last night.. but I guess it is better for me to know about this now.. rather than later. I couldnt help it but think.. how come I am not nice at all...I am not sincere.. I am not naturally nice.. when I spent the last 24 years of my life trying to be nice.. I guess people around me didnt think it was a nice thing from me? I am so bothered by that.. as u can see now..
And the same feeling haunts me again right at this moment as I am writing this blog.. feelings resurface..

I used to go here when I was in PreClinical years.. and feed the swans.. and I feel great after that. Maybe I should do this again.. This is Spanish Arch by the way.. in Galway,Ireland..
So.. yeah.. last night was spent on thinking of what I can do about these problems that I have.. sometimes I do wonder.. why do I need acknowledgement from people around me? I just need acknowledgement from God..
Relationship with God is on the rock as well.. I just have so much to deal with at the moment.. I hope I can do some studying tonight... Will have an intensive study group this weekend.. not looking forward to it but we all need it.. Till then..
So.. yesterday.. left home for college at 10.40pm.. Meeting Hema, KJ and Stacey.. supposedly but only Hema went to see the patient with me.. He has good cerebellar signs though.. anyway.. then I went to town to buy a new phone with Hema.. Nokia 6060.. same as KJ's.. and then.. had lunch at Charcoal Grill - had Mixed Doner.. went back to college..purposedly missed Prof O Brien's tutorial.. went to Mr Cooke's instead and he did Ortho, Uro and Trauma with us.. past years Qs.. went back to library.. I SHOULD HAVE GONE HOME.. but I thought Dr O Regan would give us a tutorial at 4.45pm so I waited but he didnt show up.. Thankfully I did though.. a tip from the Anaes dept: Septic shock for written papers.. Next.. went home with KJ and had dinner at McD.. had a pretty serious conversation with him-mostly about what he thinks of me as a friend and housemate..
I am glad I asked.. but at the same time, I could have handled the truth about myself better. He said.. "I slammed the door when I am angry..." I never noticed that part though.. He cont.. " I can be nice to the person who is nice to me in return but also very mean to the person that I dislike.." that is just so true I supposed.. and I need to look into that.. what else.. " I am moody and fickle minded.. " and the best part.. " I need to be careful in terms of choosing my friends.. " and I was like WHAT? What is wrong with that.. but he rephrased that and said, I should be more careful with those people I meet online.. yea I love meeting people online.. but I cant believe I am hearing all these from a 22 year old guy.. and I am turning 25 in 4 months time... I mean.. how come I never thought of all these..
I thought I am a nice person.. but the truth is.. I am not that nice.. in fact, I am the opposite rather.. and I was so sad when I found about this last night.. but I guess it is better for me to know about this now.. rather than later. I couldnt help it but think.. how come I am not nice at all...I am not sincere.. I am not naturally nice.. when I spent the last 24 years of my life trying to be nice.. I guess people around me didnt think it was a nice thing from me? I am so bothered by that.. as u can see now..
And the same feeling haunts me again right at this moment as I am writing this blog.. feelings resurface..

I used to go here when I was in PreClinical years.. and feed the swans.. and I feel great after that. Maybe I should do this again.. This is Spanish Arch by the way.. in Galway,Ireland..
So.. yeah.. last night was spent on thinking of what I can do about these problems that I have.. sometimes I do wonder.. why do I need acknowledgement from people around me? I just need acknowledgement from God..
Relationship with God is on the rock as well.. I just have so much to deal with at the moment.. I hope I can do some studying tonight... Will have an intensive study group this weekend.. not looking forward to it but we all need it.. Till then..
1 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment
I can't believe you have time to do this!! ;)
