Tuesday... Wasted!
Anyway.. went to college.. to attend Dr. Steven's tutorial..which was later postponed to 3pm.. Went to Prof Morrison's tutorial.. and believe it or not.. Very VAGUE tips
- Q1: Broad/General Q- Obstetric and Gynae part & Malignancy & Medical part? What's that? I am guessing.. Ovarian Ca/Cyst.. What else could it be?
- Q2: Specific Obstetric Q-Risk Factor, Causes, Management approach (Prof's fav topics) So I am guessing Prenatal Dx, Preterm Labour?
- Q3:Mixture but specific - must attempt all
- Q4:No tips?
- Q5: Non-malignancy Gynae procedure/surgery So..I am guessing menorrhagia or uterine prolapse..
He said.. to write what the Q asks for.. Say.. if they want you to Discuss treatment of such and such.. no need to write about the problem.. just go straight to the treatment..because no marks will be given if you write something not asked. Fair enough! So.. now.. have to be more word specific.. and oh yeah.. Management.. no History and Examination unless asked to write them.. Unlike Medicine/Surgery because history and examination must be included in the management of any patient.
Then.. had lunch with Yani, Kak Mar and Masri.. Kak Mar said.." ala kalo you dapat present history dengan baik and if your examination skills u ok.. dah cukup dah.. knowledge.. correct findings tu.. tak penting sangat.." I've heard about this.. from Mr. Quill, Mr McCabe, Prof O Brien.. so.. I guess it's true la kot.. Which means.. things should be ok.. unless I fumble that day.. Confidence is the KEY.. and also.. enough sleep.. and my daily boost from God!
I was supposed to go to Cathedral today and I totally forgot about it.. sigh.. I am not going out tomorow either.. which left me with Thursday! Geez..
And then.. yeah.. had this internship thingy to fill in..
- Q1) Medicine or Surgery in Galway? My answer: MEDICINE
- Q2) Kerja sini dulu atau away dulu? My answer: Hopefully sini dulu but it doesnt really matter
- Q3) With who? My first choice for Medicine-Dr. Lee-Hepatologist-UCHG, Surgery-Mr Ryan (Letterkenny GH-I LOVE DONEGAL)
Dapat ke? Hmm.. that I have to wait... So.. Gynae here I come.. !!
