Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend is over..

I just posted one this morning and I am writing another.. nothing much happened in between 9.45am(Saturday) and 2.56am (Sunday).. except that I managed to cover a few OBS topics.. oh how I love Obs now.. those cute babies I delivered.. and I dreamt of having this anak orang puteh before.. hmm.. anak siape agaknya?! What else.. ordered take away.. Ma To Fu.. my fav dish.. love the To Fu.. and Crispy Spring Roll.. ate dinner with Clifford.. and had a good chat.. re elective attachment that I did in QEH. I miss them.. Dr Phani and Dr Alwi.. great teachers.. heard so much of murmurs.. and felt/heard Grade 5 murmur.. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.. and this patient was in for the 3MB exams.. I mean if they miss that.. hehe.. then, they better clear their external canal.. or get a new stethoscope! Love the patients there too.. and I learnt a few Kadazan lines.. Isai ngaan nu.. Songkuo no umul nu.. thats all la..

Went to see Iced Age 2.. so niceeeeeeeeeeee.. and funny.... the plan initially was to watch RENT but it was too musical for me.. so we went to Screen 1 to watch Iced Age.. and I love Queen Latifah-Allie/Possum cum Mammoth! She thought that she's a possum.. went home after that.. Today is outing day with my dear Clifford.. the other housemate..

Hmm.. ok.. enough of day to day reporting..lets get emotional for a while.. What to write.. friends.. let write about friends..

"Friendship is a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of putting the other's interests before one's own. Their tastes will usually be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviors. Yet for many, friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them.
Value that is found in friendships is often the result of a friend demonstrating on a consistent basis:

It is often considered that a true friend is capable of deep feelings, which may be unexpressible, except in times of great trouble, when they come to your aid.

In a comparison of personal relationships, friendship is considered to be closer than acquaintanceship, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and acquaintances."

Hmmm...thats a definition of friendship from Wikipedia.. which is true.. sometimes.. but then.. you only get to keep very few.. most of the people you meet.. are not truly those friends that you can keep.. for life because perhaps they are meant to be there for that certain period of time only.. to help you cope with life.. to help u go through that learning phase.. and after that, you need to let them go.. as life is a journey. Letting go off someone or something you treasure can be quite a painful experience but you've just got to do what you need to do. Life goes on.. Sigh.. what a sad thing to write at this hour.. ok la.. I should go to bed... ZzzZZzzz
 
posted by Mel at 2:56 AM, |

0 Comments: