Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hmmm...I should be studying

I just want to write the part that I should be studying since 2 hours ago.. yeah.. thats when I just came back from church and lunch.. sigh.. but so far.. I have been reading the same thing over and over again.. ANTENATAL BOOKING VISIT.. I should be doing something else tonight.. what happen to my Gynae topics.. sigh..

I was contemplating today if I should attend mass because.. hmm.. first, I have not been to confession yet.. weird here though cos they only do Lent Confession on the Holy Day itself.. so weird.. in Malaysia u get to prepare youself very early.. but I did.. and I am glad I did..I need the boost from Him.. always do.. plus I would not have gone this far without Him.. Thanks be to God!

Ok la.. I should get back to studying.. and oh yeah.. today is Palm Sunday.. and whoever is interested can read about what Palm Sunday is all about? It's THE day that all Christians should prepare themselves to welcome Him.. and they use palm.. to welcome Him.. they wave as He walks.. but over here we use pine tree and we dont wave.... have been collecting that since March/April 01.

Ciaoz..
 
posted by Mel at 4:16 PM, |

0 Comments: