Tuesday, January 01, 2008
A month and 3 days later
WoW.. I couldnt believe myself that I have actually completed my first month.. in Obs and Gynae. I cant wait for my Housemanship to be over. Six more months to go and the responsibilities get worse with each passing day. Sigh! This Q never left me: Why did I subject myself to such a torture?
Every time a friend of mine calls, I would complaint to him and he kept on telling me that I am serving the Lord so I should be grateful. I am given this privilege.. but I am not happy really. The workload is too much. Too busy. Too stressful. I can only afford to let go off my frustrations here.
Today is my off day! FINALLY. ONE DAY. PRECIOUS DAY. So I spent the whole day recuperating from repetitive strain injury, which I got from retracting a woman's abdomen for 4 hours. We had TAHBSO-Total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral saphingoophorectomy-a mouthful I know. Basically.. just to remove the whole uterus with its tubes. Lady had cancer-very bad-Stage 3 and she is still so young.
Thats why.. never take life for granted.. so do not wait for the right time/moment to express your love to your loved ones.. just tell.. as you do not know how much you have left with that person right?
Working partners.. love working with Omar, Johnny, Peng, Ridzuan, Shalini, Sheila, Agnes... basically most of them are nice to work with except two.. I have not actually experienced them but I heard and I saw it being done.. Sigh. I just hope I dont get to work with them ever.
I dont have much life to be honest. I am thinking of applying for an extension before I start Medicine later. I was thinking of taking a month off before I go mad and kill myself. I am sure working with the Paediatricians is equally bad.
Alright I better get some sleep now.. (again right). I bought myself another BIG handbag for on call.. and lots of pens.. those 3 in 1 pens.. easier to use.. as I do not need to bring multiple pens with me around.. Happy New Year.. 2008.. and keep each other in prayers aye?
Every time a friend of mine calls, I would complaint to him and he kept on telling me that I am serving the Lord so I should be grateful. I am given this privilege.. but I am not happy really. The workload is too much. Too busy. Too stressful. I can only afford to let go off my frustrations here.
Today is my off day! FINALLY. ONE DAY. PRECIOUS DAY. So I spent the whole day recuperating from repetitive strain injury, which I got from retracting a woman's abdomen for 4 hours. We had TAHBSO-Total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral saphingoophorectomy-a mouthful I know. Basically.. just to remove the whole uterus with its tubes. Lady had cancer-very bad-Stage 3 and she is still so young.
Thats why.. never take life for granted.. so do not wait for the right time/moment to express your love to your loved ones.. just tell.. as you do not know how much you have left with that person right?
Working partners.. love working with Omar, Johnny, Peng, Ridzuan, Shalini, Sheila, Agnes... basically most of them are nice to work with except two.. I have not actually experienced them but I heard and I saw it being done.. Sigh. I just hope I dont get to work with them ever.
I dont have much life to be honest. I am thinking of applying for an extension before I start Medicine later. I was thinking of taking a month off before I go mad and kill myself. I am sure working with the Paediatricians is equally bad.
Alright I better get some sleep now.. (again right). I bought myself another BIG handbag for on call.. and lots of pens.. those 3 in 1 pens.. easier to use.. as I do not need to bring multiple pens with me around.. Happy New Year.. 2008.. and keep each other in prayers aye?
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment