Thursday, November 22, 2007

A day before leaving my second hometown

I can only afford to sigh today.. Quite an eventful day.. Not the BEST I must add but I guess SHIT do happens.. I had some difficulties with the Medical Officer in Miri Polyclinic (did I spell that right I wonder?) I believe I have what is known as White Coat Hypertension ie when I see a doctor my blood pressure would be so sky high and when I am at home, it will be normal.

He refused to sign the form and insisted that I should be investigated further to rule out secondary causes of hypertension-mostly of renal and adrenal in origin. I guess he is thinking for my sake. Sigh. This means that I will get my pay slightly later than it should be. GeRaM!!!!

Other than that.. I have another issue that has been bothering me the whole day. I feel so incompetent! MY GOODNESS... scared the SHIT out of me.. (not literally-I am still continent). What IFs.. has been haunting my head all day long.. I feel as if I am going to sit for my final exams..

I told a friend of mine about this before.. a week ago actually.. that I would be going through this process when I am about to leave Miri later.. true enough.. I know myself well enough.. I guess.. probably because I kept on doing it again and again to myself. Why this vicious cycle? Probably because I am not disciplined enough.. I am lazy.. I am hooked to MSN/Google Talk/Yahoo/IRC-in that order.. I have been blogging too in case you havent noticed.

Alright.. just a brief explanation on that stool chart.. Type 1 & 2-constipation; Type 3 & 4-easiest to pass; Type 5-6-symptoms of diarrhea and Type 7-signs of cholera/food poisoning.

So long... farewell...

 
posted by Mel at 11:38 AM, |

0 Comments: