Monday, October 01, 2007
SagWa
I decided to leave later and then, went to Bukit Padang.. my kaki still sakit.. because of my new sport shoe.. so I ended up walking with my CROC slippers which is not really a brilliant idea after all. I sweat a bit only.. sigh.. not enough to burn the coffee I took last night. I hope to do more intense workout tomorrow at home most likely, after I attend morning mass in Sacred Heart.
Other plans, also to study.. which I did.. for a wee while.. but then I dozed off kepenatan.. and here I am.. blogging again, after taking my shower and lunch. Tadi pun makan seolah-olah diri ini pekerja buruh! I have to control la.. eessshhh...
Later, will be fetching my niece.. and then, off to Ramadhan Bazaar in Putatan. Last night I chatted with this guy who kept on calling me HARSH.. I think he meant Sarcastic rather than Harsh! Ramai orang bermacam-macam Ragam la kot..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment