Monday, September 24, 2007
I am HappY again :-))
First, I would like to thank Jit.. for being there for me.. all the time.. to help me with few Internet stuffs including typing a message to an old friend whom I fear very much.. He's like a lion.. roaring lion.. to me..
Anyways.. it has been quite a while.. since my last proper post. Why? Because I cannot log in with IE 7. I am using Mozilla Fox to login into this account. So annoying I must add. Therefore I have started another blog elsewhere
Anyways.. it has been quite a while.. since my last proper post. Why? Because I cannot log in with IE 7. I am using Mozilla Fox to login into this account. So annoying I must add. Therefore I have started another blog elsewhere
Now that I can continue writing here, I supposed I should just keep to this one as per Jit. What has happened since my last post? I should thank Maire for scanning that letter. Now I have sent all the applications/documents to various places-which brings me to another dilemma.. should I work with the Ministry of Health first.. and gain more experience or.. straight with Ministry of Higher Education.. or.. Join MOH and then convert to MHE.. with UNIMAS. Too many options..pening kepala. SPA interview on Thurs.. Scary...
My shipped boxes dah sampai tapi ada insan yang kejam dan sampai hati nak mencuri benda-benda yang bukan miliknya. Menyampah. I was very upset when I realised that I have lost half my perfume bottles in my locked Delsey bag! I shouldnt have put it there..so now I am waiting for refund from the insurance company.
I just found out that one of my fav church members is diagnosed with Lymphoma. I have yet to visit her before leaving to KK on Wednesday, which is in 2 days time. I am back to singing with the choir.
I guess thats all from me.. no more updates.. just that I have been lazing around..
My shipped boxes dah sampai tapi ada insan yang kejam dan sampai hati nak mencuri benda-benda yang bukan miliknya. Menyampah. I was very upset when I realised that I have lost half my perfume bottles in my locked Delsey bag! I shouldnt have put it there..so now I am waiting for refund from the insurance company.
I just found out that one of my fav church members is diagnosed with Lymphoma. I have yet to visit her before leaving to KK on Wednesday, which is in 2 days time. I am back to singing with the choir.
I guess thats all from me.. no more updates.. just that I have been lazing around..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment