Thursday, September 13, 2007

My Past-Friendship


**********************


Friendship
When you meet a friend
You often wonder how it starts
It'll always remain a mystery
Always followed by a big Question Mark
But somehow you know that friendship will never end
Cause friendships are blessing from God
And the bond between two are so strong
That even Hercules cant tear it lose


And if a friend ever has to go
It may be hard to accept
But to let go is also to love
And it may be for the best
All you can do is remember
That they'll always remain in your heart
Cherist those memories that you both share
And you'll realize your friend is never far apart


So my friend
I send you all my love and blessing
And pray that God will always look upon you
So whenever you think that times are rough and winding
Always remember friends back home
Who will be beside you every step of the way
Encouraging you to be strong
And wish you the best in whatever you do
And reminding you that we LOVE you


*********************

A poem written by a group of friends I used to have... I was about to leave for Banting.. and they sent me off by throwing a farewell party... and some came to the airport to give me more hugs.. I used to spend so much time with them after my SPM.. from dawn to dusk... our friendship was intense.. we were like siblings.. I used to tell you about my problems.. (you know who you are but I bet you would never find out about my blog) and now.. its all gone..just like that.. and there is no way we could return to where our friendship used to be-because time has changed us both..

I should thank you for your support, advice, prayers; and God for helping me become who I am today. Sorry that I never thanked you enough. I supposed now its too late to do so..

 
posted by Mel at 1:52 PM, |

0 Comments: