Christmas Day!
In the evening, I was making brine for my roasted chicken today.. apparently you're supposed to rendam the chicken for at least 12 hours.. and I am going to roast the chicken later at 6.30pm.. cun cun for dinner at 7.30pm.. and I am also making corn soup tonight. Flav is cooking the turkey tonight.. May is cooking her mix vegetables.. Clifford helping out.. Chin Yaow.. hmm.. entertain us? I might get him to chop those corns.
Last night's mass was just like any other Christmas masses I attended before.. but this time.. its going to be my last Christmas mass in Ireland.. and I am not quite sure if I should be sad or happy about it.. Sad because the church was so nicely decorated here.. Happy because at least in Malaysia, I will be in the choir singing away. The crib was so nice though..


Beautiful altar I must say.. Ah well.. So.. back to the mass.. mass order was in Latin so at least I could join in that one.. and also.. other Christmas songs.. oh I miss Christmas songs.. and they reminded me so much of Uncle Joe.. Geez.. year after year.. the memory is still so vivid.. of him telling us that we should pronounce the words properly, project our voice so that we could be heard even from the back row.. I am sure Uncle Paul is doing the same right now.. although he's way is more like cooking kueh teow.. putting eggs, bean sprout, kicap etc. Colleen and I used to joke about that.. but his voice is so powerful.. and so as Adrian's...
The mass lasted for an hour and a half.. saw George Nema there too and Dr O Gorman... cool.. didnt see anyone else. Went home then.. and I was feeling hungry so had something to eat.. and then Kj called to wish all of us Merry Christmas. So thoughtful of him. I will definitely miss having him around in the house.. he's like the egg in every cake you bake... the person that keep the rest of us together.
I guess thats life.. and it has been a wonderful journey.. been through good and bad times.. and most importantly, I learnt from the bad ones.. but thats possible because I have someone else to keep an eye on me.. someone by the name of John...God sent angel.
But I have other personal issues that only God alone can resolve... and I have to put more effort in that... to hasten the healing.. or so I hope. Going to Ballinasloe would be a good beginning for me and I hope it will be...
