Monday, November 13, 2006
Frantic shopping

Hmm.. I thought it would be a quiet weekend for me.. helping out my boss at Bons.. 14 patients.. 5 hours.. not bad huh.. mostly colonoscopy and a few OGDs.. the pay is definitely good.. I didnt expect him to pay me that much considering I did so little.. like.. just admit and consent? Wow.. heaven on earth..
Oh yeah..after that I went to Debenhams and bought myself 2 blouses.. initially 3 but I returned one day.. and some other stuffs too..almost bought another pair of shoes but then again.. I have not worn like the 3 pairs I bought so I better not waste more money.. eyeing on some dresses.. thinking of what to get for Christmas dinner.. dont know why am I looking forward to it.. it's not like I have someone I really liked going to that party.. probably the company.. I really really hope that Hicham would go.. I know Angela and Bianca will def be there.. I cant put high hopes on the Reg(s) who ditched me for their male companion and nurses.. well.. I would love to be with them but sometimes we may be at a different wavelength and oh yea... MUHAMMED will be there too.. thats cool...
So.. yeah.. shopped yesterday and I dont even remember what I ate for dinner.. today.. went to town to return baju and also battery for my phone.. exchanged the battery rather..and saw another shop.. New Look.. but I prefer Debenhams. Am I wasting my money here? Hmmm.. Oh yeah.. Fr Andy called me.. all the way from Rome.. how nice.. he's coming with his 3 other friends.. John, Swini and Christopher I think.. all priests.. (duh) and I am planning to bring them to Knock.. and maybe Cliff.. depending on the weather.. definitely to Connemara and Dublin. I think they should fly to Shannon and fly back to Rome via Dublin.. Cant believe I am on the phone with a priest.. who doesnt sound so much like a priest.. more like a friend.. dont know if I should address him as Father Andy or Andy.. sound kinda weird if I call him Andy though.
Well well.. I better head off.. its 1.03 am now.. till next time...
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment