Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Partner



Finally... ada juak gambar keluar... Anyway.. back to the topic..my partner ( I dont see the need to mention his name).. apparently..one of the SHOs think that he doesnt know how to communicate, another thinks he's rude.. the only person who is ok with him is Hicham.. I think Hicham is so cool.. and confident and funny and at the same time, helpful. Each of them are helpful in their own way.. Zee is funny in his own way. Gillian is serious but thats just the way she is...

Reg(s).. Rowan is nice.. and he has that calm look.. soothing face.. and when you see him.. you know everything is going to be alright sort of thing... Ivor.. has baby face.. adorable looking.. but when it comes to business.. he's in it.. but not intimidating.. I have yet to get used to Mike.. he doesnt really open up easily I must say.. still a barrier there.. and I am still 'scared' of him.. and yet, I AM ALWAYS ON CALL WITH HIM.. scary la.. esp this weekend. I hope it will be quiet because I know I wont be able to handle 10 admissions on my own in one day.

Ok back to my partner.. whenever you ask him something it is as if you are trying to trap him or wat.. he will raise his voice until people in the next ward also can hear. GEez.. scary. Cant believe he's married.. I dont know.. he has this dominant personality which can be very intimidating.. and he likes to accuse others for his own wrong doing.. that is the worst part. I HATE THAT PART. I am glad the third weekend is approaching.

Third on call wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be. I only ended up getting 2 hours of sleep.. I had to call Mike to come in to pass a suprapubic catheter in. I wouldnt have known how to do it. Scary la to be on call cos you are covering A&E and you have to decide what to do next. It's not like those textbook thing.. this is totally different.

Ah well.. dinner is here.. and yet I am sleepy. Might sleep and eat at the same time.......

 
posted by Mel at 9:11 PM, |

0 Comments: