Saturday, May 27, 2006

Back from trip with MadZiE


I can't still accept the fact that I am no longer a medical student.. and I am going to work as a Surgical Intern to Mr Corcoran and Mr Bredin in a months time. I dont even know who's my partner and I dont know when I can go home! The thought of being in a new environment, meeting new people and working as a team is scary though.. but ah well.. God will provide!

I know I need to get away from Galway for a while but where to and with whom? Hmm.. and then MadZiE nak gi kai-kai to Paris, Armsterdam and Brussels.. so... apa lagi... ikut sekali.. she planned everything... and I just had to read those maps and metro lines..

For the first time, I learnt so much about paintings.. thanks to MadZiE.. From Leonardo da Vinci to Vincent Van Gough.. wah lau.. this is the most educational trip I've ever been to.. Unfortunately we didnt get to go to any Zoos in Armsterdam.. or to Bruges to buy more lace and belgian chocolates in Brussels.. BUT.. we went to these places in 7 days!

In Paris

  1. Moulin Rouge-took Blanche metro line when it's just 10 mins walk from our hotel
  2. Basilique du Sacré Coeur
  3. Notre Dame
  4. Louvre
  5. Champs Elysées including Sephora and Planet Hollywood
  6. Arc de Triomphe
  7. Tour Eiffel
  8. Hard Rock Cafe
  9. EuroDisney and Studio

In Armsterdam

  1. Leidespen area
  2. Van Gough Museum
  3. Rembrandtplein house
  4. Pusing Brussels-Green Line
  5. Puri Mas(Indonesian Restaurant)

In Brussels

  1. Grand Place
  2. Hotel de Ville (nearby)
  3. All the chocolates, lace, tapestry, dessert and souvenir shops
  4. Mannekan Pis
  5. MiniEurope

I am glad I went to these places with MadZiE.. I will definitely miss her company.. she's my partner in crime.. since First Med..

 
posted by Mel at 9:26 PM, |

0 Comments: