Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday... 2 more days to Surgical Clinics

Hmm.. what have I studied today? Nothing! Basically Nothing.. I mean.. I was thinking of doing Orthopaedics and nutrition today.. but.. yeah.. that didnt happen.. I just covered arthroscopy.. so much for Orthopaedics.. seriously I need:-
  1. My Mummy to tell me go study..
  2. My yellow cat to study with me..
  3. My hamster to study with me..

I need to realise that this is my last shot.. and I cannot afford to screw it.. but I just dont understand how come I have lost that drive.. the motivation to work every single day.. I mean when I was in First Year.. I was very hardworking.. more hardworking than those people who were doing 2 in 1. One of them told me that she was actually motivated to study because of me. Those were the younger days..

Ok I think I better get going. Writing nonsense now..I wanted to attend sunset mass.. but then.. the weather is just so weird.. so tomorrow it is then..

 
posted by Mel at 6:29 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 8:00 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I am not convinced that you are not studying much. Your blog itself is an evidence! ;-)
  At 8:02 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I am not convinced that you are not studying much. Your blog itself is an evidence! ;-)
  At 11:37 PM Blogger Mel said:
Huh? What does that mean?