DinneR(s)...

So.. what are these.. Hmm.. I dont know but all seafood except the brownish thingy.. Cripsy duck in Tamarind sauce..The dinner wasnt great.. we shouldnt have ordered new dish..I love their thai green curry.. or thai red curry.. anyway.. doesnt matter.. It was Annie's treat..
And then suddenly.. the lights were off.. and I thought.. wah.. no electricity is it?? and then..music on.. Happy Birthday to you... (I was still blurr) Happy Birthday to you (Oh yea.. Flavian) and then I started singing.. Happy Birthday to Flavian... Happy birthday to youuuu... then we turned to Annie.. and she said.. NoT Me. It was Thai Garden.. from them! So Fla was given a free dessert and a fan.. haha.. freaking small fan.
Since she had dessert to eat, we ordered some also la.. and then took a group photo.. the five of us..

To those of you who doesnt know my housemates here... So..
Standing: Clifford, Annie and me; Sitting: Flavian and Kok Jin
Next we wanted to go to Living rOOm for Johhny Cash and June Carter night only to discover that the place was packed.. worse than those ikan sardin the can.. so.. we left.. but I saw him.. so cute.. so simple.. I saw my other classmates as well.. eg. Ruairi, Eoin, some docs la.. tempat nie kecik sangat! What a small world so we went to Basker Brown.. and ordered.. hmm... drinks of course and took some more photos.. We left Basker Brown at 12.15am and headed home straight.. and sleep..
Friday, 12/5/2006:
I woke up late.. and initially the plan was to go to the main campus to collect my results but then.. tak jadi.. Annie did.. and then she called me.. to tell me how pissed she was because the uni has sent our results to our home address.. how stupid that is..I mean.. come on la give 2 weeks or so right.. ini tidak.. just 3 freaking days.. but complain pun not thatI am going to get it back so what for.. now I have to write a letter to Mara to explain that..
Then.. we went to Dunnes and Pak Mat to get ingredients for tonite's second dinner.. I prepared popia.. and Annie did the main dishes.. nasi ayam.. and ikan panggang.. vely nice wor.. we were all so hungry by the time the dinner was ready.. again la makan at 9.15pm.. t0 the point that I forgot to amik gambar of the food prepared. Flavian managed to cut her birthday cake from Goyas.. choclate fudge cake.. nice.. and then we took a group photo.. self timer so cant expect much ler..

So.. that's all folks.. and to my beloved housemates.. I will definitely miss you guys.. for the second six months that I will be away.. but let me savour every moment of it.. for the first six months that I am here, happily forcing catheter in.. every single catheter.. the bigger the better.. and not going to complain or feel sad about it.. Annie get to spend more time with them.. I just get THREE MONTHS!!!!!!!! but what to do right.. Life GoeS On...


Vey nice blog....