Thursday, May 11, 2006
Life after exam..
I have so many things to do during exams.. I would write my blog, change the template almost every day.. I would watch movie or DVD, chat, read friendster, email, check other's blogs, shout at their shoutbox maybe 3-4 times a day.. and now? Nothing leh.. I dont feel like doing anything.. I dont feel like updating my blog.. even though I have plenty of time.. so much to the point that I feel so bored... and yet I cant sleep.. I wish I could sleep..
Anyway.. untuk menghiburkan hati, I went to Dublin with Yani and bought myself this.. Canon IXUS 750 and what else, a handbag from Clarks, some accessories, books.. and a key chain.. Great trip.. thanks to Yani.. she helped me decide where to get my cam.. what to ask.. wah.. mantap la Yani.. and also.. which handbag to get.. the biggest challenge for her la.. poor Yani.. ThiS or ThaT Anyway.. thanks for accompanying me.. and for melayaning my rungutan.. and gossip.. and all those games.. THanks Yani!
Hmm... anyway.. the result came out on Tuesday night.. not a surprised to any of us.. My results.. well.. I should be happy that I made it.. but I am not.. I dont seem to be, I dont feel like a happy person.. I didnt even hug my housemates.. not until they came knocking on my door to wish me.. and Clifford was saying.. hey... Hug la.. and then baru start hugging him, Fla and KJ.. hmm.. So like that la..
Anyway.. untuk menghiburkan hati, I went to Dublin with Yani and bought myself this.. Canon IXUS 750 and what else, a handbag from Clarks, some accessories, books.. and a key chain.. Great trip.. thanks to Yani.. she helped me decide where to get my cam.. what to ask.. wah.. mantap la Yani.. and also.. which handbag to get.. the biggest challenge for her la.. poor Yani.. ThiS or ThaT Anyway.. thanks for accompanying me.. and for melayaning my rungutan.. and gossip.. and all those games.. THanks Yani!Today.. went to CSI to print claim form.. and then, went to buy ticket for parents and bro and sis in law.. wah.. so expensive.. doesnt matter la.. tak selalu right.. and then I met Mike O Keefe.. wow... he looks so different and he's working at one of the cyber cafe there.. part time.. ngam ngam I need to use internet so he let me in without charging me..hehe.. Went to town.. to get cards, nak beli kasut.. but nothing nice also.. went for lunch.. and then back to CSI for the job placement.. so...
- Urology and Mr Mark Regan for the first SIX months
- Dr Clarke, Portiuncula Hosp for the next SIX months
Which means.. I might stay with my current housemates.. see first.. to be discussed..
Now mixed feeling.. am I really that competent..? Hmm...
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment