Wednesday, May 17, 2006

House Hunting

Hmm.. Annie left on MoNDaY.. I was supposed to send her off and I didnt. What a friend.. I didnt even send her off that morning.. she came into my room.. to pay me.. and thats it.. I just said.. "Hey Annie.. Enjoy your hols.. see you on the 15th of June.." Yeah.. That's my so called farewell. :~(

Anyway.. I went to college afterwards to meet up with Yani to pass those Thank You Cards.. to be given to 6 most important tutors.. Dr. Gerard Flaherty, Dr David Gallagher, Dr Orla Mongan, Mr. John Conneely, Mr Brian Barry and Mr. Max Mahendran. But guess what.. when Yani went to the Dept of Surgery.. Prof Kerin was there.. and we didnt even give him a card... :-O After all those extra tutorials he gave us.. I think we should thank him and Prof O Brien as well.. Prof O Brien is lovely in a way.. well.. I am just too embarrassed still to face him..

And then I went to Tesco to get ingredients to make American Chocolate Fudge Brownies for Steph.. but unfortunately, they dont sell Cocoa Powder.. but I bought the rest.. And then bought ingredients to make Popiah as well for KJ cos he has been nagging me since Sunday.. Then I went to the Post Office/Collection Point to collect RD parcel.. went home, went out to view our FIRST house at Lower Canal.. 4 bedroom house, 2 very large rooms, 2 small rooms, 2 toilet, Double glazing certain area, 75 euro per week.. nah.. not worth it.. and difficult..

Later on, I went to Dunnes to look for Cocoa Powder.. and finally... I saw it.. placed together with other drinking chocolates.. not with those self raising flour, nuts etc. WEIRD.. anyway.. that night just made popiah.. and I ate salmon for dinner. Smoked Salmon.. and while eating.. I kept on thinking of Gastric Ca.. Gastric Ca.. higher risk of Gastric Ca in those who eats smoked food.

Tuesday... woke up late, I was supposed to write letters to MARA.. I need to claim something from them and also.. to pass my results to them. I called them Re us working here for a year.. but En Yatim was not around. Apparently he's in Ireland, visiting students! Then.... I went to Tulsi for lunch with Parvie.. he belanja me.. wah.. baiknya.. nasib badan.. I bought myself an umbrella too.. 22.15 euro.. x 5= RM100 plus.. JUST FOR AN UMBRELLA.. SO DAMN EXPENSIVE UMBRELLA.. I better not lose it this time. I lost the golf umbrella.. at Lynch Cafe :-(

Met Steph on my way home, invited her for dinner.. wanted to let her try that fudge thingy.. so.. yesterday evening, cooked the choc fudge, corn soup and fried kueh teow.. simple dinner.. and that took me almost 2 hours la.. OH MY.. I started at 6.30pm.. habis.. pukul 8.30pm.. what happen to my multitasking ability la.. I cannot even cook the soup while frying.. and also.. the frosting.. when soup was ready! The kitchen was messy.. cant help it.. and I can see the upset look on KJ's face.. but he was too hungry to say anything. We finished gobbling up the food by 10.00pm.. couldnt finish kueh teow and brownies.. I ingat tak cukup.. Steph ate so little :-( KJ ate too much :-x

11.30pm.. sent Steph home.. and then.. balik terus tidur.. so tired la.. tired of cooking.. dont know how my mum can take it.. she has been cooking for us and her parents since she was 12.. MY.. and she's 64 this year.. SHE HAS BEEN COOKING FOR 52 years.. MY... and me.. just when I came here.. 5 years ago.. ngai.. anyway.. mum and bro can cook better.. Mum used to cook for Miri Golf Club and do catering. Now she sells kuih muih and make curry, asam pedas and rendang paste.. and I must get her to bring them over later.. if can la.. hmmm.. love my mum.. I didnt even wish her Happy Mothers Day.. cos.. erm.. I sent her Mother's Day card a month ago.. ikut sini punya.. I dunno ma.. aihh.. nvm la.

So.. today.. the weather.. is quite bad. RAINING.. and then.. I haven't started packing.. so I better do so. Will see our SECOND house at Snipe Avenue.. 4 bedroom apartment. There will be another house on Friday..THIRD house.. dont think I would go to see that one though.. the house is somewhere in Newcastle area.. I guess that's all from me..

P/S: Jit.. sorry la hon.. malas bah.. mauk update kinek tok! Hehe.. dolok masa exam rajin nak mampus.. I am just so weird these days Jit.. kadak Iguana jak mood kinek tok!
 
posted by Mel at 12:47 PM, |

0 Comments: