It has been a while

Left to right: Me, Sani, Murni, Wan Fadlina, Yani, Annie
So this photo was taken at the end of the conferring session..again we missed Parvez in the photo..always.. he was just round the corner..sigh.. and guess what..only my sister in law and my father is in.. mum couldnt be bothered to enter the hall again.. and brother..too busy eating.. wasn't the best day.. when it was supposed to be.. because it was raining and the whole cert giving was like tornado..so fast!..and we had to return the robe, that same day..
A few days prior to the conferring day.. I had to drive all the way to Dublin from Galway of course to fetch my parents from Dublin Airport.. I was given Opel Zafira, MAROON by the Budget Car Rental for 825 euro-9 days.. nice.. I was driving at 100km/h most of the time because that's the speed limit.. and at times, 150km/h. I left Galway at 2010 and reached Dublin at 2310. After that, we spent another hour looking for accomodation.. I left the dublin street map at home.. and I have no idea where's Glasnevin in Dublin.. after stopping a few times asking for direction and ringing the wrong doorbell.. we managed to get there at 0030.. all of us were wrecked.. and I had to sleep early because I need to fetch my brother the following day..
Sending them off wasn't that easy either.. I was tearing while driving back home to Galway and I couldnt see.. damn it was dangerous to do so.. I almost miss my exit.. I was looking for N4 (Sligo) and I got confused for a while.. and then, I heard something..and the steering was a bit weird..I thought one of the tyre was going to blow up.. I kept on praying.. and... things went on smoothly... Sending the car off.. wasn't easy either.. great car.. Later that evening, I went to Mei Ann's house.. to paint.. and to eat Asam Laksa and Bakuteh.. prepared by Ka Hong..SO DELICIOUS!
This followed by Induction week on Monday.. and after collecting our free white coat(s).. B-Tu and I went to St. Pius (ward) to look for Joe (Urology Intern).. and I have been shadowing the team with Joe.. he's such a great mentor.. nice senior.. unfortunately we didnt get the chance to be more than colleagues.. I hope my new partner will be as good, organised, efficient and considerate as Joe. I know Johannes L. just by name.. he's a very quiet guy.. hardworking too and active.. thats all I know about him..is he shy I wonder..
So what did I learn from him? Hmm..
- How to prepare patients for Pre-Op and Post-Op,
- How to place an order using MediWeb,
- How to print labels, report, small labels
- Who to talk to when you need hard copy at the Radiology Dept
- How to order bloods for admission profile, pre-op and post-op
- How to do discharge letters and get consent
I like the part that he's so efficient in his work, he wastes no time, I see me in him.. haha.. I hate wasting my time waiting..I hope I will be able to reach that level some day.
Since Friday, I have been dreaming.. about work..so sad I know.. Joe was in it.. so as Desmond (Mong), my family.. and so many others.. I have been thinking too much I guess.
May is around.. went out for Dinner with her and Chinny to Pantai.. ordered Beef Rendang.. it was ok.. I didnt finish my food..and then, off we went for a movie.. to see Just My Luck.. Lindsay Lohan.. nice show.. light.. earlier on.. I was watching Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.. didnt like it.. stupid show..wasted my money... ah well.. wat to do..
So..thats the latest update from me.. after this, I'd be in the shower room, getting ready to go to church and then, to hospital to read my patient's chart. It will be scary tomorrow.. with Joe.. I wish he could be there.. maybe another week..