Wednesday, June 14, 2006
A Friend Found Dead
Another friend died.. although I am not close to her.. but.. same pre-death thingy happened..
Before the bicycle accident that took the life of a very dear friend of mine.. I felt sad.. and cried so badly.. I was just sad.. and this time round.. I felt sad too.. I was crying for 4 hours non-stop.. and to make matters worse, I was all alone.. and I asked this same Qs.. to myself.. "why am I so sad like this?" I was so worried.. I thought something happened to Kj and Stacey..
Why would somebody wants to murder Karen Guinee? She was one of those few Irish students who greeted Yani, Sani and I at Aula Max.. she was friendly to us.. and became Sani's close friend ever since..it must have been quite a blow to Sani.. sigh..life is short! But I just didnt expect hers to end that way.
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment