Saturday, August 12, 2006

My AnnuaL LeavE

How did I spend my hols? Nothing much except sleeping.. and eating.. I need to ganti balik all the sleep I am lacking of.. On Wed.. cleaned the house a bit before Daddy KJ returns.. and then when I saw him.. eh.. how come he look so different wan..maybe it was his hair.. or face? That evening, we went out to eat at Eastern Tandoori with Stacey.. hmm.. didnt know they have this extremely creamy chicken dish.. which was nice.. I ordered Goa Fish Bhuna.. wasnt great.. as usual. What's new with that anyway?
Thursday.. woke up early to attend Hicham's presentation.. and I waited from 8.00 am to 8.30am but no one came.. aiyah... so sad la.. maybe they cancel it.. FINE.. went to CSI to print MARA forms.. but I dont think I am going to use it cos I dont have any dates as to when I want to balik Malaysia. Then.. went to Occ Health Dept to get my MMR vaccine.. wow.. sakit wor.. although he did use the smallest needle.. the orange one..and he told me.. to come back in Oct for another blood test.. I might get KJ/Fla/Clifford to take for me.. mafan la nak pergi ke Dept. Headed home after that.. slept.. went out to watch Miami Vice with Masyitah.. and then, dinner at Datang with KJ.. love those vege.. and went to Tesco for some groceries shopping..
Friday.. went out in the afternoon.. to keep money and pay my debt.. wah.. senang sikit my hati.. and then.. went to town to change my Meteor from Pay as you Go to Billing.. Talk 60.. 60 mins free, and then u pay whatever la.. text to Meteor- FREE, text to other network-9c, Call to Meteor-5 c, call to other network-20 c and you pay 20 euro monthly. I think that's pretty good.. almost like Pay As You Go except I dont have to top up 20 euro to get free credit text and if I were to call other Meteor no, it will cost me more than 5 c. Got myself an old phone though but it doesnt matter. In the evening.. prepared dinner-chicken curry and stir fry aubergine with oyster sauce. Later at night, cooked for Sani.. cos she said she was hypoglycaemic.. and then, spoked to Andy.. online.. and we were just saying.. how great it would be if we could work together for the whole year.. I wish.. I just wish.. He's very efficient!
Today... Saturday.. just lazing around. Believe it or not I havent really started studying. Maybe after this I should just take shower and sit down and study.. Sigh.. I am going to miss my sleep so much cos I will be on my own next week and will be doing 4 on calls in one week, Mon, Wed, Sat and Sun. WILL DIE!!!!!
 
posted by Mel at 1:59 PM, |

0 Comments: