Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I hate packing

I hate packing.. and thats because I can get too caught up with it, wanting things to be packed according to its type eg CD- female singers, male singers, instrumental etc. Crazy isn't it. Being perfectionist is getting on my nerve now... and I am also experiencing this massive headache-and even ibuprofen cannot get rid of it. I took two in the morning... and I am also down with flu and sore throat. What a great timing. Stress kot.. cos I have to rent car, plan my friend's trip.. and half of the time, worrying where my HP IPAQ would be at this moment.

I am very disappointed with DHL today.. I rang them yesterday to reschedule the delivery of two of my packages.. Nothing happen today. So annoying and the lady who was supposed to arrange these redelivery did not call me back. I dont even know if my packages are in the office or in the courier van etc. The tracking system is not very helpful either. Never will I use DHL service again.. Fedex is way better than DHL and way cheaper too.

So.. finally I am moving away from this place. I have been here for 6 1/2 years.. very long I must say.. and Galway has taught me to be an independent lady.. and also to appreciate God and my family back home. The distance has made me realise who would stand by me through thick and thin.. in sickness and in health.. answer... there is no need to mention here... I will always treasure them in my heart and I can never thank God enough for sending these people along my way. I thought that I will never have good Irish friends but time and situation proved me wrong. I wish I could be more outspoken and get to know them earlier.

I have to add that I can juggle my balls of responsibility as a child of God, a daughter, a sister, a friend and a housemate pretty well but.. once the ball of internship thrown to me.. there is goes.. I dropped everything else.. and I started concentrating on this one responsibility.. a huge one.. and new too.. and this is frustrating..
 
posted by Mel at 8:14 PM, |

0 Comments: