Monday, December 11, 2006
8 days of Mr Regan
Hmm.. cant believe it.. I just have 8 more days with Mr Regan and it will all be over.. 3 months went by just like that.. WoW.. amazing.. I thought it would be a slightly more relaxing job as compared to Urology.. it was true at the beginning but it gets busier since then..
The week when Athar and Karl were away was the busiest week ever for Mr Regan's team.. Cant believe that there were just the three of us and Mr Regan did not even do his rounds in the morning that week except for Monday because no one is free enough to go on rounds with him plus the fact that he needs to be in the theatre most of the time. It was such a crazy week.. so many crashing.. the pager went off every 30 mins.. I cant even begin my job.. and phew.. I am glad the worst is over now.. I have 5 more days before THE AnnuaL Leave and I am also taking the 28th Dec onwards off.. Plus Andy is coming over to visit me. I have yet to organise that trip though.
Cant believe I just have 3 more weeks in Galway and then, I will be in Ballinasloe for 6 months and then Home Sweet Home for good.. but what am I going to do next? Hmmm.. cant believe I would be leaving my housemates of 4 years behind.. and all my friends in Galway.. sigh.. this is just so sad.
The week when Athar and Karl were away was the busiest week ever for Mr Regan's team.. Cant believe that there were just the three of us and Mr Regan did not even do his rounds in the morning that week except for Monday because no one is free enough to go on rounds with him plus the fact that he needs to be in the theatre most of the time. It was such a crazy week.. so many crashing.. the pager went off every 30 mins.. I cant even begin my job.. and phew.. I am glad the worst is over now.. I have 5 more days before THE AnnuaL Leave and I am also taking the 28th Dec onwards off.. Plus Andy is coming over to visit me. I have yet to organise that trip though.
Cant believe I just have 3 more weeks in Galway and then, I will be in Ballinasloe for 6 months and then Home Sweet Home for good.. but what am I going to do next? Hmmm.. cant believe I would be leaving my housemates of 4 years behind.. and all my friends in Galway.. sigh.. this is just so sad.
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment