Thursday, September 27, 2007
SPA interview
Sigh.. Finally the interview is over and I dont even have anything to offer when I was asked about Avian Flu? I mean.. for goodness sake right? I just have to rant about this irregardless if anyone reads this blog of mine or not. Better if no one.
To make matters worse.. they asked me about kementerian and those people up there.. who's who? What have they done... what they haven't do.. and they want specific project names.. MY GOODNESS.. so malu leh.. and now I am living this awful moment.. and whats more.. I was interviewed by somebody I know.. Dr. Heric. Oh man..
But like others.. I got the offer letter.. so it seems that I am going to serve the public through Ministry of Health.. and not Ministry of Higher Education. I hope I will be offered to work in Queen Elizabeth. Let the Lord decide for me.. sigh.. still very upset about this morning.. it is impossible to learn about all these in one day right? My own fault.. I mean I could have done better this morning. I am not impressed with myself and why should my interviewer.. Geramnya
To make matters worse.. they asked me about kementerian and those people up there.. who's who? What have they done... what they haven't do.. and they want specific project names.. MY GOODNESS.. so malu leh.. and now I am living this awful moment.. and whats more.. I was interviewed by somebody I know.. Dr. Heric. Oh man..
But like others.. I got the offer letter.. so it seems that I am going to serve the public through Ministry of Health.. and not Ministry of Higher Education. I hope I will be offered to work in Queen Elizabeth. Let the Lord decide for me.. sigh.. still very upset about this morning.. it is impossible to learn about all these in one day right? My own fault.. I mean I could have done better this morning. I am not impressed with myself and why should my interviewer.. Geramnya
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment