Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Less than 24 hours of freedom
I love being back at home in Miri.. having the whole house to myself not having to worry about anything else-I think I might enjoy living on my own in the near future. I supposed I am used to it by now.
I am leaving to KK tomorrow. I havent visited Auntie Joyce just yet.. procastinating and I dont know why. I should at least prepare for my interview and yet I am still here.. looking at the computer screen.. doing things I shouldnt be doing.. for example, chatting, wasting my time on blogging like right now.. but then again, I am doing all the things I didnt get to do when I was working few months ago. Most of my friends tell me that I should be relaxing and taking it easy. It will be tougher to stay in touch once I start working. I would not be able to find the time to do all these.
Tomorrow my role will change.. I will be a daughter to my parents, sister to my brother, sister in law to my sister in law, AuNtiE to my nieces and nephew.. today I am just a niece to my aunt.. Roles changes.. thats part of life.. a few months back, I was this intern working my ass to help those who are in need of my help.. and today, I am an umemployed person who has been spending most of her time terpaku kat computer. I love Internet. I would feel a lil suffocated if I dont have access to one. But then.. if there is none.. there will always be books.. to read.. mobile to text.. weird isnt it? This Mel.
I need to start packing soon.. have to think of what to wear for that interview? Baju kurung? Suit? Baju kurung and pants? In a way..
My dog has been accompanying me.. thanks to Him.. slept with me too.. in the room..
I am leaving to KK tomorrow. I havent visited Auntie Joyce just yet.. procastinating and I dont know why. I should at least prepare for my interview and yet I am still here.. looking at the computer screen.. doing things I shouldnt be doing.. for example, chatting, wasting my time on blogging like right now.. but then again, I am doing all the things I didnt get to do when I was working few months ago. Most of my friends tell me that I should be relaxing and taking it easy. It will be tougher to stay in touch once I start working. I would not be able to find the time to do all these.
Tomorrow my role will change.. I will be a daughter to my parents, sister to my brother, sister in law to my sister in law, AuNtiE to my nieces and nephew.. today I am just a niece to my aunt.. Roles changes.. thats part of life.. a few months back, I was this intern working my ass to help those who are in need of my help.. and today, I am an umemployed person who has been spending most of her time terpaku kat computer. I love Internet. I would feel a lil suffocated if I dont have access to one. But then.. if there is none.. there will always be books.. to read.. mobile to text.. weird isnt it? This Mel.
I need to start packing soon.. have to think of what to wear for that interview? Baju kurung? Suit? Baju kurung and pants? In a way..
My dog has been accompanying me.. thanks to Him.. slept with me too.. in the room..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment