Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another month is gone.. well almost!

Time flew by really fast.. and I have been back in Malaysia, JobLess I might add for two months. Well the first month was really wasted on doing the wrong thing most of the time.

I contacted UNIMAS who would only accept me if I have done my Internship/Rotation in Obs ad Gynae. They adviced me to work with KKM for three years before joining them. FINE! Then.. I thought.. why not work in HUKM or UITM or PPUM.. surf surf surf... apparently...

  • HUKM-The form can only be collected from the Human Resource Dept and there is no way I should spend almost 1K to get the form right? Plus I am in between Miri and KK so I supposed.. I just have to wait for my friend to fetch the form for me.. which never happened because she is busy up to this very day. Finally I emailed them, just a day before the closing date/dateline of the MO ad.. and they sent the form to me.. I mean I should have done that earlier and why didnt I? I did send the application though but for what reason.. I dont know.. BUT come to think of it.. maybe it is not meant to be like that.. Maybe I should not apply straight to HUKM.. gut feeling.. instinct!
  • UITM-I sent my application to them but come to think of it, whats the point considering I have registered myself with SPA?? I DON'T KNOW TO BE HONEST!!
  • PPUM-They dont take fresh grad.. ?? Or do they?

Confusion and more confusion.. so I ended up looking for help from Dr. Coray and things were done in a matter of 2 weeks. That was really quick for Govt. I saw him on Friday, Sept the 14th.. realised I need some supportive documents from Ireland, went home, sent application forms.. but in the meantime, I rang up En Anuar.. who arranged for my interview to be done last Thursday, Sept the 27th.. I didnt realise it is going to be that easy, without much hassle and things will be done (fingers crossed). If you do something on your own, without guidance and hesitation, more difficult.. to me at least.

I am feeling.. urrm... sadness.. anger.. envy.. self pity.. slight happiness only if I get QEH. So like dat.. but I think I should be grateful that I can get a job and start earning, even though it is going to be tougher. Hard money.. more satisfied.. Hard work ma.. plus I am sure, there will be some blessings in disguise! Hah.. Pray Pray!
 
posted by Mel at 10:36 AM, |

0 Comments: