Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Finally-THE GOOD NEWS-KK!

Sigh.. finally.. things are working out the way.. I hope it would be. I have always wanted to work in Kota Kinabalu or in Sabah because Sabahans are friendly and my brother's family is there. On top of that, my parents can visit me more often.. hehe.. I received this great news yesterday..

I rang KKM at 9.00am only to learn that Pn Nadila will only be in by 1400 hours. My call was answered by this very unfriendly lady who told me the posting result is not out yet. Last week, Pn Nadila told me that the results should be out on the 9th of Nov.. so.. !! Anyways.. since I dont have much to do that morning.. was actually cursing because.. I was really hoping that I could share the news with some of my friends.. and of course my family members.. I went upstairs.. cuci baju etc.. turun balik.. aiks.. missed call.. from KL no.. starting with 8883 3.. (must be from KKM but I was just not too sure)

A great friend..Jagjit.. who else would be online.. (oh yeah.. another friend but he's just too busy with his circuits!!) helped me call this no.. she helped me a lot that morning. Eventually I managed to get through.. (tried calling earlier but couldnt get through)-spoke to Pn Anip.. and she faxed the letter.. TADA.. Tuan/Puan ditempatkan di NeGeRi SaBaH!!

I was literally shouting in the computer room.. next to the fax machine..Overjoyed! I shared this good news with family and friends.. some were sad that I didnt make it to KL or Penang but I am sure they totally understand why.. its not really up to me..plus Penang was never on the list..

There you go..I will report in on the 26th of Nov.. aiya.. no hurry.. 10 days later lah.. malas want to go in early plus it is good to start on Monday, according to one of my friends *wink* After this.. I have to arrange to get myself checked up and all..ish..malas betul.. xray etc. I cant go now.. because.. hmmm.. they might think I have macroscopic haematuria-think people why? Differentials of macroscopic haematuria in a healthy 26 year old female!

Alright enough of that.. since I came back from KK, I havent been doing much. Tried studying but I ended up doing SuDoKu.. read a bit on Molar Pregnancy and Pre-Eclampsia.. I have been chatting a lot.. sigh.. what else right.. so bored.. luckily I have friends online to entertain me.. namely Jagjit, Edith, Jasmine, Arthur, Kalai, Geraldine, Andrew.. and Teck Fah :-D

Oh yeah.. went to Gadong to visit Edith and Victor last Friday... drove with Jit (the only time I get to spend more than 6 hours with Jit since 1998) and.. aiseh the guy at the jambatan hitting on Jit *wink* The car wasn't in the best condition but God is Merciful.. and He provides.. so all went well...we ate at Le Taj-so cheap.. love Indian food.. and later on.. we went to the Mall to meet Victor.. such a gentleman.. easy to get along with..Thumbs up.. to Edith.. too bad, I cant attend their wedding.. sigh..

So I guess here's a bit of everything.. my regular chatters would know the details.. but this would suffice.. I might not write as much when I start work later..I will definitely miss having you guys around.. but yeah..sure.. you're just a text away.. Take care.. pls pray for me..

 
posted by Mel at 1:15 PM, |

1 Comments:

I left a comment and dunno why itshowed an error :( kenak re-type back ethin again .. arghh

Okay .. firstly mel and all the other ppl reading this blog.. the guy at the toll bridge was HITTING AT MEL :P he was actually flirting with her ;) hehehhe it was a good road trip to brunei.. should do more trips together la mel.. :)

mel mel.. gonna really miss having you online when you start working.. :( sik ada gik my teman to yack while im dreading here at work .. anyway all the best mel.. I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A GREAT DOCTOR :) .. :D