Thursday, November 01, 2007

The month of October..

It has been a while.. a month to be exact since I last wrote anything in this blog of mine... How come I didn't write anything all these while? I have plenty of time to do that.. I don't know how I spent my time so 'well'

Anyways.. during that month.. I have been reading.. 2 of James Patterson's-Quickie and Cross.. I prefer Cross.. brilliant I thought.. Alex Cross.. also other books.. Clinical Obs and Gynae.. Nutritional Medicine sorta book.. by Ray Strand.. it's all good stuff..

It was Ramadhan as well..so my niece and I have been making quick visit to the bazaar in Putatan and I found burger Ramly. Loved the nasi lemak.. RM1.50..so cheap.. also plain noodles/kueh teow/bee hoon at RM1 each.. so bloody cheap and nice.. mouth watering really..
Then.. Raya came and we have been making plans to visit Manukan Island.. was for my mom's retreat away.. but she still couldn't walk down the stairs.. and we have to use the boat to get there..so she couldnt join us.. what a loss.. Anyways.. we went there... my brother's family, my bro's in law and me!


On our way to Manukan Island.. in the boat.. thats Jillian, my niece..



My Brother's family and his mother in law


Manukan beach-at dusk/evening


The next day.. we were supposed to return to KK..waduh.. sorry for being racist.. but I have to say Chinese.. (majority) can be so rude and impatient.. self centered B&*^ard!!! They took our boat and we ended up waiting for another hour before the next boat arrives. (Now I remember-I have been driving and I have to deal with these sort of attitude all the time!!!!)

The worst was when a young guy honked my mother.. here's the situation.. my mother was getting into the car with her stick right outside the physiotherapy office. so she had to open the door wide and walked in slowly.. and the road was clear.. and suddenly got this young CHINESE guy driving so fast.. and he saw.. my mom was using a walking aid.. which means she cannot walk properly.. which means it will take a while for her to get in the car.. and he still honked her and almost knock off the car door.. what's the hurry? Later I saw him parking his car just nearby.. is he congenitally deficient common sense? Or his brain is too small with no frontal and parietal lobe? I dont think so considering he can drive! Where is his BRAIN!!!!!!!

Anyway.. thats that.. Argggh.. I feel like slapping his face! Seriously.. I think I would get myself into so much trouble when I start working later. I am not a racist alright.. I have many chinese friends.. but I hate rude, self centered, impatient human being.. whats the hurry.. NO ONE IS ARRESTING!!! Even so.. there is no need to be rude! ARRGHH.. my friends kept on reminding me that that is truly Malaysian attitude! I cant believe that. I hope I wont turn out to be that way in the future ever!

So.. what else in October.. my nieces have been baking cakes.. 3 cakes altogether.. Kek Sekaya.. all successful.. very proud of them in fact. Jillian baked a cake for my mom's 65th birthday..



My mum with her birthday pressie


So thats that.. flew back to Miri on the 28th.. and then.. Rang KKM.. and I was told they never received my application forms.. so I had to go through all the hassle to fax and resend the whole thing again.. I was told that the committee meeting will be held this week but lapor diri mid Nov? Dimanakah logiknya? I mean how am I suppose to prepare myself? MY goodness.. I am getting very annoyed and depressed right now.. seriously annoyed. I hate waiting like this.. and I hate to rush too!!! because this is NOT A SMALL MATTER. We will see..

Dear Lord, I need Your help in this one.. Seriously, I hope things would work out well for me.. and You will continue to provide.. I am really worried.. but I know I shouldnt.. because You have such a great plan for each and everyone of us. So.. please comfort me.. and give me Your Peace, Joy and Love.. to share them with those around me.. I asked all of this prayer Lord in Your Name. Amen
 
posted by Mel at 11:23 AM, |

0 Comments: