Monday, November 26, 2007
Day 1-Lapor Diri
Hmm.... actually the 'lapor diri' part was not as bad as I thought it would be... just a lot of waiting around. But before that..something happened to my brother's car-4WD-so I had to drive my sister in law's car today.. sigh.. the tyre's nut tercabuts..
I went to JKNS.. and I was directed to Dr. Heric Corray.. oh he's so wonderful and lovely. He placed me in Hospital Likas for 7 months as Promised-skip Orthopaedics and straight.. to Queen Elizabeth Hospital permanently! WOW.. initially he wanted me to continue on working in Hospital Likas as an O & G Medical officer.. but thats not the plan I have in mind. I do not want to get myself involved in that 'dirty' area.. I will have to face lots of issues that may be against my religious values.. susah later.. so I might as well join Medicine..
But I wouldnt say I wont have to face these anti-life issues but to a lesser extent in Medicine of course.. He suggested Tawau.. but later changed his mind after looking at my pathetic face..
So waited and waited.. managed to meet the HO coordinator.. Dr. Vijay.. young MO.. and then.. I was introduced to Dr. Carol.. who again asked me if I am interested to continue in Hosp Likas after I have completed my housemanship there... She added that Dr. Corray mentioned about me to her.. aiseh.. I hope he didnt praise me too much. He is so nice.. and very helpful..
Oh yeah.. working hours..Tagging week 6.30am to 11 pm.. WOW.. for 2 weeks including weekends.. Normal days.. basically from 6.30am to 8pm.. Yeah.. no more mass/church for me... NO more chatting too.. So basically I will be working for 210 days.. actually.. 208 days to be exactly.. given 2 days off.. today and tomorrow.. to sort out paper work.
More to come tomorrow.. woo hoo.. I cant wait to serve! (NOT)
So.. my dearest friends.. please don't feel that I am neglecting you if I cant reply your messages-email/text messages at once.. (but sure you guys are so understanding right) I will definitely reply them.. eventually.. only at odd hours.. unfortunately.
Till then.. so long... wah bila lagi boleh tulis nih..
I went to JKNS.. and I was directed to Dr. Heric Corray.. oh he's so wonderful and lovely. He placed me in Hospital Likas for 7 months as Promised-skip Orthopaedics and straight.. to Queen Elizabeth Hospital permanently! WOW.. initially he wanted me to continue on working in Hospital Likas as an O & G Medical officer.. but thats not the plan I have in mind. I do not want to get myself involved in that 'dirty' area.. I will have to face lots of issues that may be against my religious values.. susah later.. so I might as well join Medicine..
But I wouldnt say I wont have to face these anti-life issues but to a lesser extent in Medicine of course.. He suggested Tawau.. but later changed his mind after looking at my pathetic face..
So waited and waited.. managed to meet the HO coordinator.. Dr. Vijay.. young MO.. and then.. I was introduced to Dr. Carol.. who again asked me if I am interested to continue in Hosp Likas after I have completed my housemanship there... She added that Dr. Corray mentioned about me to her.. aiseh.. I hope he didnt praise me too much. He is so nice.. and very helpful..
Oh yeah.. working hours..Tagging week 6.30am to 11 pm.. WOW.. for 2 weeks including weekends.. Normal days.. basically from 6.30am to 8pm.. Yeah.. no more mass/church for me... NO more chatting too.. So basically I will be working for 210 days.. actually.. 208 days to be exactly.. given 2 days off.. today and tomorrow.. to sort out paper work.
More to come tomorrow.. woo hoo.. I cant wait to serve! (NOT)
So.. my dearest friends.. please don't feel that I am neglecting you if I cant reply your messages-email/text messages at once.. (but sure you guys are so understanding right) I will definitely reply them.. eventually.. only at odd hours.. unfortunately.
Till then.. so long... wah bila lagi boleh tulis nih..
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment