Saturday, March 22, 2008
Dont Know What To Do
Had family photo session today and someone said I am very fair.. wah.. I know I am fair... but didnt think she would point it out to me. Anyways, the photo session was great except that I look so fat and my mum did not smile.. I have no idea why....
At the back of my mind, I am still thinking if I should continue on with Obs and Gynae for another month, just to get cases.. and if I do that, does that mean that I get to do 2 months of Paeds or still 3 months. I am afraid, I still need to do 3 months of Paeds.. and that will delay things further.. but then again, eventually, I will have to join them and do the same thing..for another month.. but as attachment.. meaning I dont have to stay up until 8pm.. sigh.. I hate to make decisions..
Nothing else is new with me. I didnt get to do much of reading either.. sigh. I know I should. I will. I need to read on Paeds, thats for sure. Why am I so lazy and not motivated? Why am I being so rebellious towards God? Why am I not that very obedient like I used to be? So many whys and yet, I have no definite answer to any of these Questions of mine. Sigh.. yet another sigh.
I better continue this writing later.. Have yet to check on my bro's maid who has just got bitten by the dog she knew for almost 10 years.. WHY oh WHY!
At the back of my mind, I am still thinking if I should continue on with Obs and Gynae for another month, just to get cases.. and if I do that, does that mean that I get to do 2 months of Paeds or still 3 months. I am afraid, I still need to do 3 months of Paeds.. and that will delay things further.. but then again, eventually, I will have to join them and do the same thing..for another month.. but as attachment.. meaning I dont have to stay up until 8pm.. sigh.. I hate to make decisions..
Nothing else is new with me. I didnt get to do much of reading either.. sigh. I know I should. I will. I need to read on Paeds, thats for sure. Why am I so lazy and not motivated? Why am I being so rebellious towards God? Why am I not that very obedient like I used to be? So many whys and yet, I have no definite answer to any of these Questions of mine. Sigh.. yet another sigh.
I better continue this writing later.. Have yet to check on my bro's maid who has just got bitten by the dog she knew for almost 10 years.. WHY oh WHY!
0 Comments:
« back home | Post a Comment