Sunday, April 23, 2006

-Ada Yang Tak Paham Pula-

To those of you who do not have a clue of what I was babbling about.. I was just writing about How much I hate hypocrites.. I hate the feeling of being used.. by some of my classmates/ collegemates.. They are worse than a vacumm cleaner..Those people who would come looking for you ONLY WHEN they need something from you and take every single thing including SENIORS ANSWERS for Past Years Qs.. and at other times..would just ignore you.. and this cycle repeats itself.. year after year.. It's that simple.. and I know.. the sort of body language that they would use when they need something from me.. that disgusting smile..

So.. at one point.. I just blurted out to them... Do I look like a Student Union to you? (Note: You can get everything from Student Union.. almost everything.. not those past years MCQ Qs though) I hate it..when they kept on asking me for past years Qs/MCQ Qs/Answers/Past Years Tutorials..the thing is.. they will take weeks and weeks.. to photocopy those Qs.. and I cant seem to find them after I lend them those Qs.. I used to not being able to say NO to people.. but hey.. that's not a big deal to me anymore these days.. I can be a biatch if I want to these days.. again, only if I want to..on rare occasions I would.. and to certain people.. but then I do know a few better biatches..

When you are in final year.. aiseh.. you will definitely meet more biatches and it is only then you would know.. who is your TRUE FRIEND. I mean..
  • Those who's willing to accompany you to see patients.. and then comment on your performance.. or listen to you presenting your history etc etc..
  • Those who's willing to sit and listen to all your problems.. when they have better things to do with their time.. like improving their own clinical skills or study..
  • Those who'd ask you if everything is ok when they dont see you around.. in college..
  • Those who'd offer their tutorial notes if they dont see u at the tutorial
  • Those who'd share what they know.. esp those tips.. that most people would keep for themselves hoping that they will do better than you
  • Those who'd tell you.. that the tutorial time has been changed so that you wont miss it.. or waste your time waiting for the Reg/Consultant to turn up
  • Those who'd ease your already stressful life by offering to help you buy things for you, cook for you, photocopy for you all that...

I was never able to pick these few people out of the crowd.. but now I know.. and I will definitely thank God first for giving me the Wisdom to tell the difference... because only then, I will be able to focus.. on who I should really appreciate.. and focus my energy to.. I know they never asked me for anything in return.. but.. I will only feel good if I do just the same..to them..

What happen to those who has been using me? Should I stop helping them? Does that mean, I am judging them..in a way.. and I am not supposed to do that.. cos I will be judged as well.. I dont care if I am being judged by human being.. who cares about pleasing them anyway.. I mean.. you cant please everyone right? Takkan people say.. go have sex with me.. and I would just go ahead and spread my legs so that I would please him? no way.. I want to please God because that's my purpose here on earth.

So..what happen to these people? Well.. since that incidence.. they have stopped asking me.. but instead, they ask other Malaysians.. or Annie.. to ask from me.. wah.. new tactic is it? Knowing the kind hearted Annie.. she would say.. sure.. I will get it from Mel.. so what can I say? Give lo.. geram also have to give right? An Irish friend of mine told me to just tell them.. that I dont have any.. but I dont want to lie.. I dont know how to lie..seriously.. it will just look so fake.

Anyway.. like dat la.. and.. I should go now..cos I really need to read Surgery.. nak mati esok? keep me in your prayers people.. I need that every single day.. all the Final Meds of 2005/06! Take care and God Bless Ye! Ciaoz

 
posted by Mel at 3:35 PM, |

0 Comments: