DeDiCaTeD To YaNi
Yani bersama teman2nya di St. Peter's Square, Rome, Italy (2005)- which one is Yani? Hehe.. thats for me, and those who knows her to know la kan!
"I met Azyani Yahaya.. nama manja YANI hihihi..at MARA HQ, Jalan Raja Laut.. in August 2000.. masa tue.. semua orang pun sibuk nak amik duit.. haha..and I didnt get mine.. but I didnt really get to speak to her.. We met again.. at KLIA.. We were all getting ready to leave Malaysia masa tu.. Saw her.. and I was like.. Poor Yani.. wat a bad timing to get Chicken Pox.. but I didnt say that to her.. and I wasn't worried about it because.. I had mine already.. her luggage weighed 60 KG and I said to myself.. EEEEEEEEEE why didnt I bring more than 30KG.. tsk tsk tsk.. I finally get to speak to her when we were in that small flight to Galway.. yeah.. we were the last batch to fly to Galway.. hehe.. tapi masa tu.. skema to the max lagi.. Err.. Yani nie ader berape orang adik beradik.. Saye.. 3 orang etc etc
I was still pretty curious about the multiple papules on her face.. so.. I asked (only a few weeks later though).. Err.. Yani kene chicken pox ke? and she looked at me with a smile.. Ala.. tak la.. hehe.. kene serpihan minyak masa nak goreng keropok lekor.. so there goes la.. semuanya kerana keropok lekor.."
It has been a great pleasure meeting and knowing someone like Yani... I never imagined that I would meet someone I can get along with pretty well..here in Galway.. She has all the qualities there is to say about a superb friend..She's also a great study partner.. who has never failed to teach a blurr person like me.. and she can sing too.. tapi malu2 kucing.. outing with Yani has never been better.. we went to Cliffs of Moher, AilWee Cave dll in First year.. ingat tak? Hehe.. and as usual.. I rasa mual.. dan tak dapat nak layan Yani... yang tak henti2 bercerita.. so here's Cliffs Of Moher

Lepas tue.. second year.. kiter pergi ke Kinsale, Co. Cork..ingat tak? or was it the year after that cos I remembered myself going home for XMAS that year.. tapi ape2 pun we went there... dengan teman2 seperjuangan yang lain.. masa tue.. stay ngan bebudak Cork.. but u guys stayed with different group of people I think... so Here's KINSALE
Third year.. was still a good year for us as well.. semua rajin2 belaka.. nak buat past years.. sebab didorong oleh budak2 2 in 1 yang rajin siut.. study maut... haha.. lepas tu.. Pharm... was still the same for Yani.. no complaints.. and then.. masuk clinical years.. Unfortunately we were never scheduled to be in the same attachment.. so.. camtu la.. tapi masih jumpa.. and buat study group...That summer..masing2 buat plan sendiri2 utk jalan2.. so Yani went with the Kelana Convoy.. and me.. Cliff&Syazwan Convoy.. my my.. it was a pretty interesting experience..I must say..
Fourth year.... Fifth year.... Final year.. went by so quickly..kan Yani?? Walau bagaimana sekalipun.. Yani.. usahlah dirimu meragui kebolehan yang dikurniai oleh Allah kepadamu. You have been a great student.. and you have worked so freaking hard..for the last 6 years.. Memang tidak dapat dinafikan bahawa kadang2 tu terasa pulak yang apa you buat tidak memadai.. and this will push you to work harder.. kalo you kene ade perasaan sebegini.. for you to work your way through.. by all means.. live by it.. tetapi.. kalo perasaan camni membuat fikiran you berkecamuk dan semakin rungsing.. baik buang ke tepi dan teruskan medan perjuanganmu itu.. tanpa menoleh ke belakang.. ( I wonder if there is such thing in BM)
Anyway Yani.. exam tu.. memang la susah.. semua orang pun dapat merasai bahang apinya.. ahaha.. even Donal.. haha.. but I think he's more worried about getting those journals mixed up I'd say.. I will be very happy if I can remember a few journals.. cukup la.. Magpie, Eclampsia, Oracle, Preterm, ESPS.. tu jer I know.. (oh yea.. kene baca yang CEA tu la.. )Anyway back to you... Bahang api exam.. tapi.. janganlah patah semangat.. sebaliknya.. kuatkan semangat.. (this is just so bad la..my ayat I mean) dan cekalkan hatimu.. sebab your future tu..di tentukan oleh manusia yang punya perasaan.. manusia yang cukup memahami situasi dirimu.. mereka cuma perlukan kepastian.. bahawa Yani nie.. boleh diharap.. dan selamat.. dan sopan santun..so.. you have that with you.. all of it.. cos you're BORN with ALL THOSE QUALITIES...
Ok Yani.. cukup la... setakat ini..coretanku pada kali ini.. harap u tak marah I publish nie.. hehe.. terutama sekali gambar2 yang I sedut macam siput sedut.. SO here goes to you... From Penang with Love to Yani.. (Tak lama lagi mak ngan abah dtgler.... :-)
Kat bawah nie gambar Naruto Sasuke? Entah lah.. sajer jer nak masukkan sebab u minat sangat.. and I still dont know why...

And last but not least.. I am looking forward to our DVD Marathon.. Kita lihat sajalah nanti.. asal tak buat camni.. hehe

Blog ni colourful untuk mengingatkan post-it2 yang kini bermaustautin dan melayani tulisanmu yang indah itu.. I am using blue now cos this is my favourite colour.. and Yani.. take care and Good Luck with ur Revision k? The key is to Stay CALM.. and do your Best! No one said it's going to be easy.. I mean to stay calm and all that.. but it's really worth trying and I often fail to that too.. so that's when friends play a role.. in comforting each other.. I am glad I have such support here.. See ya on Monday.. CiaOz